Official Community Forums Home

Sexy Photos

johnsonvj

• Members

Go in the yellow pages or some reference and find out which places in your area do portrait photos. Some small businesses will take photo's both in their place and in areas you'd designate as ideal. Find out which places take photos for high school and college students. Many students get pictures taken in the park, next to buildings or statues, and with pets, etc. etc. These agencies are as affordible as they get for good quality pictures at prices students can afford. I doubt they'll do nude pics though.

• Members
Go in the yellow pages or some reference and find out which places in your area do portrait photos.  Some small businesses will take photo's both in their place and in areas you'd designate as ideal.  Find out which places take photos for high school and college students.  Many students get pictures taken in the park, next to buildings or statues, and with pets, etc. etc.  These agencies are as affordible as they get for good quality pictures at prices students can afford.  I doubt they'll do nude pics though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not nude just really sexy. He is currently in Iraq and they cannot have nude pictures. But thank you i will check it out. You have been big help.

• Members

Find a photographer that you are comfortable with (try speaking with a woman) and explain what you are looking for and why. Although they might not do the photos that you are seeking they probably know a photographer that would fit the bill!

Good luck!

Jen