Official Community Forums Home

Playing "just The Tip"

mikethinker

• Members

I have never heard of this before. Sorry I can't help, but now I'm curious. Is it just the tip of a penis?

Ok I just googled it and it is what I thought it was. Never played it, and honestly I think I'd break rules and not be able to do just that :lol:

• Members

Do people really still do this? This 'game' was originally initiated by couples who wanted to be intimate, but didn't want to be pregnant (young people) who were under the mistaken thought that putting 'just the tip' of the penis into the vagina wouldn't get you pregnant. To clear it up, you CAN get pregnant - even without insertion - if the man cums or has precum on his penis.

Playing this in adult terms is more of a teasing game. THe man inserts just a bit (the tip) of his cock into the woman -teasing her with his fingers and tip of his cock on her clit - until she can not take it anymore and begs to be fucked. It is basically a game of wills - who can last the longest without plunging in!

Did that help?

• Members
Do people really still do this? This 'game' was originally initiated by couples who wanted to be intimate, but didn't want to be pregnant (young people) who were under the mistaken thought that putting 'just the tip' of the penis into the vagina wouldn't get you pregnant. To clear it up, you CAN get pregnant - even without insertion - if the man cums or has precum on his penis.

Playing this in adult terms is more of a teasing game. THe man inserts just a bit (the tip) of his cock into the woman -teasing her with his fingers and tip of his cock on her clit - until she can not take it anymore and begs to be fucked. It is basically a game of wills - who can last the longest without plunging in!

Did that help?

Yes it sure did, I think it would personally make me insane as I have no will :lol:

• Members

That gives some background. I was just curious as to what the rules of it are from a woman's standpoint. In other words, if a woman allows a guy to play it, what rules and etiquette should the guy follow in playing? From the sound of it, it seems like the woman controls the whole situation, otherwise it wouldnt be "just the tip." Is there a time limit on how long hes allowed to stay in? Is climax allowed for the guy? What are some of the other reasons women have done it besides the mistken contraception thing?

Did that help?

• Members

I can't speak for the women here but I love this and use it often. A very responsive partner will turn much more aggressive which I do love. Usually I will put her legs over my shoulders and stick just the head in. And at times I'll grab the shaft and just rub it around inside of her. Just a bit past the tip in this position my present gf discovered her G-spot. She will fight and beg for more than just the tip now and that lets me control how aggressive our sessions can get. For a women to grab you by the hair and tell you that she wants it all right now will let you know that you are doing things properly!!!!

• Members

I didn't know this was a true "game"... but I like it. B) We tend to do it most often when I'm tied up and blindfolded.... SO likes to make me beg, and beg a lot. :D;)

No ideas about rules for said "game", I think that would be a personal preference or in the context of which you're "playing"??

• Members
Oh, playin " just the tip " works even better AFTER a woman has had several orgasms. She becomes very sensitive, her tissues are fully engorged with blood, so that the skin in stretched, and the surface nerves are fully alert, so that any kind of touching will excite her, as well as tease her. Now, most young men just can't control their own excitement long enough to learn this, which is why I speak of it. I was no different when I was young. It was only in my late 30s and 40s, that I learned the self control I needed to be able to enjoy the game, and play it with my lovers after they had already orgasmed. Talk about demanding that " you get back in here, riight now!" attitudes, and reactions. And then, they realized that the teasing was giving them more and more intense orgasms, and I was " forgiven", and we both could laugh again.

I wish I had known about this game 20 years earlier, Then.

This is my Christmas Present to all of you. Enjoy.

Howard

Oh yes... I agree fully... I LOOOOVE it, and it works for me over and over and over until I just can't take it anymore. :lol: