Official Community Forums Home

Does Tootimid Sell Flavored Condoms?

Where flavored condoms are OK, at least this person is trying to practice safe sex, and that should be encouraged, and anything to make safe sex better, then go for it, IMO! After all, STDs CAN be passed on orally as well.

• Members

Very true Tyger. I'm sure his partner doesn't want ANYTHING, especially in their mouth. I'd rather suck a OK flavored condom and be safe than suck just the cock and be sorry.

I can't imagine putting chocolate sauce on a non-tasting condom (I'm sure that wouldn't taste very good lol) so if I were hiphopcr, I would order some flavored ones online or just buy them in the store (it's quicker).

• Members

I understand the need for safe sex with an unknown partner, and applaud the use of a condom. However, in a stable monogamous relationship where both partners are known std free, I could not see the reason for a condom during oral.

That would turn me off, if I love giving head to my husband, I want to taste him, not a rubber covering but that's just me.

• Members
Lucky guy yer with Aiden: some women find any oral exposure to ejaculate offensive, thus the condom for oral sex.

We both tell each other how lucky we are every day. But thank you for the compliment. But I do understand condoms when you don't know your partner.