Official Community Forums Home

Blow Up Dolls For Women

• Members

I didn't think that they exsisted but they do! Have any women used them (the ones with the vibes on them)and do they work? Or are you better off just using a hand vibe?

I haven't tried one, but I did see on a tv show (HBO's Real Sex), that some ladies were trying out the really expensive full size Man-Dolls, which you can custom order, vibe or not, and they, um, test rode it, and said it was wonderful, you never had to worry about it straying, didn't talk back, and it didn't make a mess! LMAO

• Members

I've seen Real Sex and I know what dolls you're talking about. Those are Real Dolls and they cost THOUSANDS of bucks to get (trust me, I've checked lol). It even costs alot just to get the torso!! I think it's because of the material they make them out of.

I thought about getting one and smackin' it around lol. I guess that would be kind of fun.

• Members

Sorry to disagree with you here Tyger but if these things are as great as they say then there is definitely going to be a mess of sorts. Maybe not from the doll but a mess nonetheless! LOL!!!!

LOL Pappy, I think the ladies meant that the dolls don't make a mess around the house (like leaving dirty socks and underwear all over the place, as well as other dirty laundry), leaving dishes, and tracking dirty in the house! LOL

The super-expensive ones are, I believe, made out of Cyber-Skin-like material, so that you can feel as much like being with a real person as much as possible, so they also require more care. Some have optional tongues that vibrate, firm fingers, and vibrating/pulsating cocks!

• Members
LOL Pappy, I think the ladies meant that the dolls don't make a mess around the house (like leaving dirty socks and underwear all over the place, as well as other dirty laundry), leaving dishes, and tracking dirty in the house! LOL

The super-expensive ones are, I believe, made out of Cyber-Skin-like material, so that you can feel as much like being with a real person as much as possible, so they also require more care. Some have optional tongues that vibrate, firm fingers, and vibrating/pulsating cocks!

As a true fan of "Real Sex", when I had cable anyway, I saw the female versions of these dolls and they were HIGHLY recommended. As for the mess I think a few of us men at least forget that we do this. Or at least we fake it like an amateur! LOL!!!

• Members
:lol:

I remember that where this hot gal was saying she wished the guys had a bigger ass hole so she could fuck her guy doll in the ass with a strap on, it got me so hot I tore the cloths off my wife.

Those dolls have interchangable penises

Glenn