Official Community Forums Home

When The Fire Has Died Out....

• Members

:( In the begining the physical part of the realtionship was blazing and now its so dual that if its not "Date night" you can forget it. We have'nt even said our vows and it's like we've been together for 20 years. I take care of myself more now then when I was singel. Not that it's the end all be all but what's a girl to do? Any suggestions? I've tried the sexy nighty, The starting up the fire myself only to be shot down. I'm reaching the end of my rope. I love my hubbie to be but DAMN I need more than just a peck and a hug to say "I Love You".

No more loven here :angry:

• Members

:) Thank you I will give your advise some thought and then put it to work. I'm at the end of my rope to I hope this helps..

:rolleyes:

Foreplay, and verbal play are the keys. Along with talking about sex during the day to help get each other excited and anticipating love making, you can and should flirt with each other all the time. If he's not trying to " win your hand", he is taking your for granted, and no one likes to be taken for granted. Call him on it. Better yet, embarrass him. Send him flowers at work with a note promising all kinds of delites tonite ! He will get kidded by the men he works with, but they are just jealous. If he calls to bawl you out for the flowers, hang up. When he calls back, tell him you don't want to hear about what the other men say; you're a big boy, and they are just jealous, and simply tell them that. They will shut up. I love you, and I will see you tonite. " Then hang up again. Foreplay has to include oral sex, and it has to be a two way street. If he is neglecting you, call him on it. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior in any man. You should have a couple or orgasms during foreplay before  getting down to the main event. Then there are toys. Incorporate your favorite vibrator in the foreplay. Use it on him. Show him where and how to use it on you. Teach him how to pleasure you, and then both compliment him and reward him for treating you so nicely.  Take your showers with him. hand him the soap and tell him to wash your private parts. Wash his, massage his neck and back. Ask him to massage you neck back, legs, but, chest, whatever. If all this touching and rubbing makes him frisky, screw his brains out. He will go to work without a care in the world. And you will have a much nicer day. Talk to him about changing the place and time you have sex. Have you christened every room in your home,yet? What are you waiting for? Have you made love on the stairwell? Why not? have you done it both missionary style, and doggie style? In addition to asking him to wash you, ask him to help shave you, too. Sitting in the tub, or on the bathroom vanity while he carefully follows your directions as he gently runs a double or triple edge razor over those last small hairs around your ass and labia is bound to light his fires. You can then suggest he let you shave him ! And, of course, if his erection gets in the way, well , we have to do something about that, don't we ? 

Sex is adult Play. You are suppose to be having fun. You are suppose to be playing, not concentrating seriously on how quickly you can reach orgasm, and then roll over and go to sleep ! Teach each other, talk to each other as you are enjoying the play, so that you can learn what works, and what doesn't. Be complimentary and thankful, always, and demand that he be also. Did you like that? Then what do you say? If you don't demand curtesy, you won't get respect, either. No relationship will last long if the respect disappears. Good manners is the foundation of all Charm.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

Howard is soooo right about what he says in that post. Sex is adult play and talking about it or working up to it throughout the week or day will make it sooo much better. Giving yourselves options on place, time positions is so important. If every man thought like Howard, then we wouldn't have so many problems.

You can always try surprising him at home naked on the couch in a sexy outfit....

Anything to just get sex "out of the box!"

Hope this helps,

Mikayla

• Members

<_< Well you know what I think I am going to that. I have spent so much on sexy litttle things and pushed them to the back of my drawer , I think its time to bring out the big GUNS Mommy over here is getting all backed up.

Thanks for all of the advise. ;)