Official Community Forums Home

Is This Normal?

barman003

• Members

I've had this fantasy pop into my head a few months ago and I cant stop thinking bout it. The more time goes by the more I wanna make it real!!! In my fantasy I am watching my wife get nailed by a guy that's huge. I mean shes at her breaking point if you will, cause of his size!!! Watching her try and take it and work with it was amazing!! I know other guys fantasize bout other guys doing there wives, is mine abnormal? sorry so short. didnt wanna bore ya with long details. lol

No, you're not abnormal. It's a common fantasy for men and women to have thier SO's get banged by another, and watching it. It all depends on the person on what extreme it is. So, don't worry, you're not "odd".

• Members

I have thought about similar things. It's no less odd than wanting to see your wife with another woman. Fantasies are unique and personal. I have looked at blow up dolls for women as an option for making this happen......

• 2 months later...
  • Members
I've had this fantasy pop into my head a few months ago and I cant stop thinking bout it. The more time goes by the more I wanna make it real!!! In my fantasy I am watching my wife get nailed by a guy that's huge. I mean shes at her breaking point if you will, cause of his size!!! Watching her try and take it and work with it was amazing!! I know other guys fantasize bout other guys doing there wives, is mine abnormal? sorry so short. didnt wanna bore ya with long details. lol

NO NOT ABNORMAL AT AT ALL FIND HER ONE FOR HER N ENJOY YOUR FANTASY