Official Community Forums Home

After X-mas Lingerie Sales

Mike_d

• Members

Two of my fav sites are having lingerie sales. www.hipsandcurves.com and www.henryandjune.com are both having some sales for holiday lingerie and just some general overstock clearance. End of the year kinda stuff. if anyone finds any more, you might pass them on to some of the other forum memebers!

• Members

I sadly don't know of any Mike. I haven't been to the mall since shopping for Christmas (which was on the 21st). I'll have to check online and see if they are holding any sales right now.

• Members

My wifes new santas helper costume is coming in today! Here at PP it cost about 40 bucks I paid less than 25 with shipping!

christmas_lingerie_santa_s_helper_b28316.jpg

hers will be plus size, but it's the same outfit. now I just have to get her those five in heels.......oh! and our new box should be coming with that gun looking vibe that was a freebie!

• Members
My wifes new santas helper costume is coming in today! Here at PP it cost about 40 bucks I paid less than 25 with shipping!

christmas_lingerie_santa_s_helper_b28316.jpg

hers will be plus size, but it's the same outfit. now I just have to get her those five in heels.......oh! and our new box should be coming with that gun looking vibe that was a freebie!

You naughty boy! You're sure to be put on the list for next year!

• Members

ME-OW, Mike! She's gonna look FINE! :) I've been drooling over the "clearance racks" on those two sites you posted & hope to partake in some of next year's post-holiday sales. Thanks for the heads-up!

:wub:

• Members

oh, I won't mind if we are both on the naughty list next year! Yes Val, I am sure she is gonna wear this thing to pieces. She rocks everything she wears and I love her for it. All I need to get her to finish the outfit is some pumps with the marabou feathers on the toes in about inch height. She has a santa hat to go with this and it's even nicer in person. The gold D-rings that the white ribbon runs through is really bright and this looks and feels amazing. I doubt she is going to wear it anytime soon, but I won't complain if she does!!