Official Community Forums Home

Tall Man, Small Penis

my friend is 6'4 and has a very small penis, maybe 3 1/2" when erect and he also doesn't have that much of a sex drive; he is very self confident and doesn't think he has a problem even though he has admitted that I am more sexual than he is.

so my questions are:

are all tall men small like that?

is there anything that can be done about his size?

is his lack of sexual drive due to low testostore levels?

any information would be welcome

• Members

NO, being tall has NOTHING to do with penis size! I have had tall men with huge ones, and short men with big ones, and vice versa. It is simply the hand (or penis) he was dealt.

PErmanently, no. He can try pumps (which are temporary). He can look into penile surgery (but why???) There really is no safe, permanent solution to making a man larger, no matter what you have heard or read.

Could be, has he had them checked? My guess is that because he has this 'small' penis, he is self conscious and feels like he can not perform or satisfy - perhaps he has been told that. How does he do with his fingers and mouth? If he can do it other ways, the penis is just a bonus.

Have his hormones checked - if he will - and then just try to be satisfied in other ways.

my friend is 6'4 and has a very small penis, maybe 3 1/2" when erect and he also doesn't have that much of a sex drive; he is very self confident and doesn't think he has a problem even though he has admitted that I am more sexual than he is.

so my questions are:

*If your friend is self-confident, then he knows other ways to successfully please a woman, & just doesn't care about his length. Either that, or he's a selfish lover. I dunno, since I don't know him, so just wanted to put that out there. Also, a woman generally has sensitive nerves within the first 4" inside her vagina, after that, it's usually all in the mind. Is he wide? If so, then the girth should help give you a fuller feeling.

*How old is this man? Nature has played a cruel trick on humans. A man's sex drive is at it's peak when he's about 18. A woman's, about 40-ish. So, your sex drive may indeed be a bit more than his.

*No, not all tall men are short in penis length. My hubby is tall and he's 9" long. I dated a short man (about 5'5") and he was about the same (9"). It's all how he was made, similar to eye color, hair color, shoe size, all that's genetic.

*Penis pumps can be used temporarily, but generally only stretch the penis about one more inch, and the effects don't last. I've never had any man of mine try out creams or anything else, but I'm overly skeptical of them. There is a heavily advertised product out there, can't remember the name, but "Smiling Bob" is the "poster-guy" for it, and I believe it starts with an E. But, again, I'm overly skeptical.

*Again, his age may be a factor in his low sex drive, or medications he's on, health (overweight, diabetic, lack of vitamins). If he's concerned, he should go see his doctor.

NO, being tall has NOTHING to do with penis size! I have had tall men with huge ones, and short men with big ones, and vice versa. It is simply the hand (or penis) he was dealt.

PErmanently, no. He can try pumps (which are temporary). He can look into penile surgery (but why???) There really is no safe, permanent solution to making a man larger, no matter what you have heard or read.

Could be, has he had them checked? My guess is that because he has this 'small' penis, he is self conscious and feels like he can not perform or satisfy - perhaps he has been told that. How does he do with his fingers and mouth? If he can do it other ways, the penis is just a bonus.

Have his hormones checked - if he will - and then just try to be satisfied in other ways.

[/q

thanks for the input, I'll try to bring up about having his testostorone levels checked

so my questions are:

*If your friend is self-confident, then he knows other ways to successfully please a woman, & just doesn't care about his length. Either that, or he's a selfish lover. I dunno, since I don't know him, so just wanted to put that out there. Also, a woman generally has sensitive nerves within the first 4" inside her vagina, after that, it's usually all in the mind. Is he wide? If so, then the girth should help give you a fuller feeling.

*How old is this man? Nature has played a cruel trick on humans. A man's sex drive is at it's peak when he's about 18. A woman's, about 40-ish. So, your sex drive may indeed be a bit more than his.

*No, not all tall men are short in penis length. My hubby is tall and he's 9" long. I dated a short man (about 5'5") and he was about the same (9"). It's all how he was made, similar to eye color, hair color, shoe size, all that's genetic.

*Penis pumps can be used temporarily, but generally only stretch the penis about one more inch, and the effects don't last. I've never had any man of mine try out creams or anything else, but I'm overly skeptical of them. There is a heavily advertised product out there, can't remember the name, but "Smiling Bob" is the "poster-guy" for it, and I believe it starts with an E. But, again, I'm overly skeptical.

*Again, his age may be a factor in his low sex drive, or medications he's on, health (overweight, diabetic, lack of vitamins). If he's concerned, he should go see his doctor.

unfortunately, he's not wide enough, he is good with fingers and mouth, though; he is a little overweight and does take vitamins; other than that he is ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

OK people I just had to go on record to say that I have run across an ad for a device that may or may not actually work but, to me, seemed at least plausible. This device looks like a stretcher in my eyes. It was priced at about $600+- and had a guarantee. I will seek out the ad and post it when I find it. It's his choice after that. There are many pages there to base his decision on and I do not have first-hand account of any of it. Maybe it could be looked at by this site as to whether it is worthy of note!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I once went out with a guy that was extremely tall I believe 6'7" and was about 3-4" it was just the way he was, he was called names by other girls in his past and I found that wrong!! because not only was he very good with his hands, he knew how to move satisfaction guarenteed!!!!!!!

I told him the truth he was wonderful in bed... it helped that I had issues with BJs because it gave him more confidence. just keep telling him what he is good at. I have found that most men who are small find ways to make it work to thier advantage!!