Official Community Forums Home

Waterproof Vibro Dolphin

bazil323

• Members

This was the first toy I got at TooTimid. I stumbled upon the site, I think by a Google search, and I immediately fell in love. I was impressed that Too Timid offered FREE toys! I jumped at the chance, and ordered it right away. At first, I thought, "That little dolphin? I bet it won't work." Well, I lost the bet. I put in the AA battery and switched it to "On." I was immediately shocked by how powerful the vibrations were! The dolphin on top was just dancing away, and I had to try it. All I can say is bliss. The dolphin perfectly cupped my clit, and when I wanted that extra strong vibration, I slid it so that the tip of the nose hit the end of my clit, and that sent me through the roof!! I prefer toys that are dual action, but the vibro dolphin has become a staple of my toy box! Thank you Too Timid!!

This was the first toy I got at TooTimid. I stumbled upon the site, I think by a Google search, and I immediately fell in love. I was impressed that Too Timid offered FREE toys! I jumped at the chance, and ordered it right away. At first, I thought, "That little dolphin? I bet it won't work." Well, I lost the bet. I put in the AA battery and switched it to "On." I was immediately shocked by how powerful the vibrations were! The dolphin on top was just dancing away, and I had to try it. All I can say is bliss. The dolphin perfectly cupped my clit, and when I wanted that extra strong vibration, I slid it so that the tip of the nose hit the end of my clit, and that sent me through the roof!! I prefer toys that are dual action, but the vibro dolphin has become a staple of my toy box! Thank you Too Timid!!

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. We love to see how we are making a difference in the world! ;)

Rob

• 10 years later...
  • Members

I have owned this toy before. Can't wait to receive my order of it again. I have always been able to achieve a clitoral orgasium with it while masterbating. It brings me to my knees with pleasure. The only thing better would be oral sex.