Official Community Forums Home

Cpbaby-newbie!

cpbaby

Let's see......39, married at the moment wih children, fat(Oh yes I am, too!), slightly strange. I have an odd view of the world, and an even more odd view of sex....not into pain, bondage or exhibitionism(sp?), but love to experiment in lots of other ways.

I live in Western KY, but have lived other places. My heart is in Princeton, but I doubt I ever get to move there due to family obligations. Oh well, life goes on, right? Just here looking to see what I can learn.....

• Members

Welcome and hope you have some fun here... I'm fat also.... But I have a good personality,funny,and like to have fun... LOL

• Members

WELCOME......

We have all kinds of people here...fat, thin, all kinds...

ToyQueen...I am sad to read that 'your heart is not with you..." I hope you get that back this year.

Also, 'fat' can be a state of mind.....I feel 'immensely 'fat' right now....but it might just be my perception of me, I feel healthy and mostly happy....so I have to run with that.

• Members
Why would any person ever assume that thin people's orgasms are somehow better than fat people's orgasms? ;)

TRUE INDEED!!! :blink:

Welcome and I hope you are able to learn alot and contribute a lot here!!

• Members
Welcome and I hope you are able to learn alot and contribute a lot here!!

We all like to see fat knowledge here. And obesity as Mikayla stated is a state of mind. So please feel free to state your mind!! BTW, WELCOME!