Official Community Forums Home

Shaving Vigina

• Members

There are a lot of posts in reference to this on the this site already. My preference is to find a nice shaving lotion that you like, preferably something with aloe in it. Lather up...use a NEW razor, something with an aloe strip on it already and then start to shave. Go slow, be gentle. Have a glass of water nearby to rinse the razor after each pass. Do not overshave the area or you will get the burn. After you are done shaving, put non-scented deoderant on the area to stop the razor burn :) that is the little secret. Do not put it in the vagina, just around the outside.

If this doesn't help, then you may have to go the waxing route, but I will warn you, it smart a whole hell of a lot, and it is somewhat expensive, around $50 -$75 for a Brazillian where I live.

Hope this helps.

Mikayla

Hi Almost 50,

A great product is called coochy cream. It is basically a deep conditioner. It works great for men and women.

We have been running this promotion where we are giving our a 1 oz bottle of coochy cream and a dvd for free. We have run out of the dvd shown on this page but we are shipping out a replacement. I just thought this might be a good opportunity for you to try the product. Not sure how much longer this promo will go on, but here it is:

Coochy Cream & DVD Promo

Here is the link to the coochy cream product page: Coochy Shave Cream

I hope this helps.

Rob

• Members

I have actually tried that product just recently when this promotion ran...and it works very well. It is smooth, silky and made for the purpose of shaving, well, your coochy. Just remember the tip about the unscented deoderant...it is worth it, I promise!

Mikayla

• Members

I started using the womans "intuition" razor (i think its by schick??) after a friend suggested it. I love it. If you're looking for an alternative way, I have used "Magic skin softening powder". It is actually a powder you mix with water for a "paste" and it removes hair like Nair. It doesn't sting. It was actually made for using on african men's faces and it doesn't cause ingrown hairs. Good luck ;)

Thanks gals & guys for the advice! My wife (33 years) was flabbergasted that I would go out on the internet for advice. That's because I very seldom use computers -- I told her "just because I don't use them doesn't mean I don't know where stuff is at, just have other things I want to do with my time." And because with our up bringing SEX is a taboo subject and verrry private, but when in doubt you have to ask someone. Here the title "tootimid" fit, I might work up the courage to ask other questions in the future. Till then, THANK again!!