Official Community Forums Home

Oral Sex Dice For Him

Mikayla1

• Members

pd8004-02main.jpg

Having received both the oral sex dice for HER and for HIM, my hubby and I only felt it fair to play with both sets. This set of mega sized dice offers some tasty temptations such as LICK & BALLS, JERK & SHAFT and SUCK & NIPPLES (yes, men like that too).

Where things got a bit complicated was when my hubby rolled SUCK & UNDERCARRIAGE. Huh? What? Did we switch a die to the CAR MAINTENANCE DICE? While I know what the 'undercarriage' is - many couples may not. There is also possibilities to go with "HELMET" - um, I just call it the 'head' but whatever. Images of my hubby's cock with a tiny army hat came to mind - and that sent us into hysterical laughter!

These dice definitely sparked some new ideas and gave us many laughs. While some of the combinations such as SUCK & ASS went undone, favorites like LICK & SHAFT were given our full attention. Definitely a great gift idea for your guy - if nothing else, you can try to find out where your man's 'undercarriage' is!

Suck the HELMET

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

pd8004-02main.jpg

Turn your next blowjob into a fun game for two. These dice really have no rules other than pleasure. An oral spin on the classic theory of sex dice, one die has actions and the other has manly parts.

As soon as I pulled these out of my latest Too Timid box, it took about five seconds for the dice to come out of the package and start rolling on the table. We had a fun time looking at the combinations that came up and wondering how some could be done. Such as “Jerk - Balls” just sounds painful at first, it could be done in such a manner that may be very pleasurable to him. Some of the manly parts on the die were actually quite funny too as I’m not used to a head being called a helmet. But laughing and having fun is good.

So in the bedroom, we quickly found the downfall - it’s just not fun with only one pair of dice. If he had the Oral Sex Dice for Her, we would have been playing for hours. But other than that, our little game was good until I got sick of only one action at a time and decided to give him the royal treatment. One great thing about these dice is their size; they are much larger than normal dice which is great when they’re being thrown on the bed. All in all, these are a great game to get you and your partner’s gears going and can also give you a few new tricks that you may not have thought of before. These are just a MUST for any couple involving a male that is even considering spicing up their sex life. BJ’s are something you do anyways, why not make a game of it!

Let the Good Times Roll...

• Members

I wonder what fun could be had if you took these and the ones for women and intertwined them for some serious mutual exploration? YAHTZEE!!!!