Official Community Forums Home

? On Anal Touching

daytoa

• Members

What is up with the anal touching. My new husband says there is something there that is supposed to turn me on is that right? I am scared with him touching me there. I don't like anal sex at all!!! Is this the same???

• Members

Are you talking about you touching him, or him touching you? Many men find a little prostate pressure, or even insertion of a finger or too extremely enjoyable while getting a blowjob or a handjob. This has recently been coming out more as a non-taboo activity for straight men to enjoy.

If you are talking about for you, the same nerve endings he has, you have. Anal "touching" can be enjoyable if you are someone who is open to it. Now, if you are the kind of person who keeps thinking, "he is touching my ass, I hate this, get away from my ass!" Of course you are not going to have any enjoyment. You aren't letting the sensations and feelings take over, you are being consumed by the stigma of it, or perhaps a bad experience from the past.

Your husband seems like he wants to explore new ways to find pleasure, it is up to the both of you to discuss the boundaries of what you are and are not willing to try. Anal touching, anal sex, anal penetration can be (and to me, is) very enjoyable and may be worth another visit. As I told you in the other post, it is up to you what you feel comfortable with, discuss it with your hb.

Mikayla

• Members

Yeah I have had a bad experience and I have just come clean about it. He only wants to touch me I will not let him do any anal sex due to him being bigger then my past. Plus I was demanded to do it. And Colon cancer runs in my family so I have had to have medical reasons also.

But he like I stated just wants to touch me but I didn't know what there was about it or what there was so exciting.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

There are incredibly sensitive nerves in and around the anus, for both men and women. And it is true, stimulating (even by simply rubbing gently) the anus during sex or sexual play can be very exciting.

If your fear of anal play is from a past experience it seems like a good idea to come forward and explain this to your lover. I too had a similar experience and found myself inhibited with my husband. I finally just told him what was up and I found it was as if a weight had been lifted. Things heated up after that!

Good luck.

Jen

• Members

Howard is correct, as usual, from what my doctor has told me, and yes I have asked her, there is not a connection between anal sex and colon cancer, in fact the rectum is a muscle and the more you exercise it, the better protected you are in general!

She told me if I want to participate in anal sex, or if my hb does for that matter, that we need to be careful, use lots of lubrication, never continue if it hurts, go slowly, and never put sharp objects up there (yeah, sure)!

She did warn that sometimes people who have excessive anal sex without proper lubrication may get hemmoroids, but other than that, it is a safe practice. She didn't seem shocked that I asked her about it, she seemed nonchalant if anything.

So, ladies, if you want to know about it, ask your gyne!

Mikayla