Official Community Forums Home

dezzee

• Members

Ok - first timer here - I just purchased the Liberte vibrator yesterday - I should have it tomorrow and cannot wait to get started. I have been thinking about getting one - I guess since he was not home and I was ready to go - I bought a 'replacement' husband..! Is it wrong of me to keep this to myself? We have never discussed toys or anything of that nature, but the regular old sex can be quite boring.

• Members

Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you use what you learn here to improve your relationship!

• Members

Thanks for the comments Howard - you are totally correct! This is the first step, for me anyway, to make things more interesting and alive! Reading the topics and other comments have given me a new light.. Thank you - I will be back.

• Members

I totally know where you are coming from! The best way to do it is very, very gently. Explain to him that you'd like to try something new with him. Make the first toy very UN-intimidating in case he's worried that you'll like the toy better. In no way imply that the sex is dull or unsatisfying as that will only make him defensive and less able to perform well, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Once he's used to that, you can slowly add to the collection. Or if he's really excited about it you can add as much as you like, but be sure to include him on your path to enlightenment. ;) If you don't tell him about it, he'll feel like you've been lying to him and will worry that he's not pleasing you. It'll only be trouble. Believe me, I know! I was so worried about how hubby would react that I kept putting off telling him that I ordered a dildo. It turned out to be bigger than I expected, and I accidentally left it out because I'd gotten a phone call, and then I'd forgotten that it was still left in plain sight. Well, hubby came home, and found this dildo standing tall & proud. He came out with it in his hand asking, "What is this?!?" He didn't take it so well at first, but I think he's coming around now 'cause he's watched me use it a couple times and he's used some toys on me also.