Official Community Forums Home

Vibrawhip

Mikayla1

• Members

LOVF0070main.jpg

Save a horse, ride a cowboy (or cowgirl!)! Oh yeah, giddy-up! It will be no surprise to anyone to know that I LOVE whips, paddles and floggers. I have quite a few. I love to be spanked and punished by my man (and occassionally, to spank my man as well). This VibraWhip is the best of pleasure and pain to the fullest extent!

This lovely leather whip is 18" long (from base to tip); it is a pleasant purple and black color combination (feminine and masculine at the same time); the tether portion is comprised of two leather 'rectangles' which work wonderfully for a full on SLAP or a playful grazing; this whip is not overly flexible (there is not much 'bend' to it) and the handle is easy to hold and operate. Taking 2AA batteries, this VibraWhip offers 4 different vibration options.

You may be wondering why a Whip needs to Vibrate? I mean, don't you just spank your lover with it anyway? NO, NO, NO! Let me give you a lesson in proper pleasure punishment!

When my hubby saw this item, he was ecstatic because he knows that when I am in the mood, a spanking of any type can deliver me the most wonderful and intense orgasms! He knew just the night to use this toy on me when he slapped my ass in the morning before work and I 'yelped' in pleasure. That night, kneeling on all fours, naked on the bed, my 'Master' ordered me to spread my legs slightly apart and stay still. I heard the crack of the whip as he tested it out on the bed. Shivers up my spine and wetness between my legs. He began to run the whip up and down my back, down my thighs, under my belly and over my nipples. The softness of the leather tethers was divine in and of itself, and the suspense of waiting for the smack was titilating!

The next run over my body had a different feel - my hubby had turned on the vibrations. I felt the slight movement of the tethers (not too much, not bad at all) and this put my nipples more at attention. Then I felt the breeze and the SMACK on my ass as the whip landed on my right cheek. I yelped in pleasure, arching my back for more. My hubby expertly ran the whip between my legs, letting the long, thin handle of the whip go up between my vaginal lips. I could really feel the vibrations here, and the sensation of him rocking it back and forth was maddening! He slowly drew the whip back toward him until the tethers were dancing on my clit! I was about to cum when he slightly slapped my pussy with the tethers and I orgasmed instantly! It was the most divine feeling and he was not done. He alternated between the slap and the tease until I was about to die.

Ordering me to lay on my back and to hold my legs apart, that is when I got to experience true bliss and pleasure. First, my hubby gently slapped my pussy as I held it open wide. Then, he used the vibrations to bring me up to a climax - then stopped at the brink and slightly slapped me again. I got to experience the differing vibration levels - and my favorite was the pulsating. I had countless orgasms as my hubby alternating rubbing the handle, tethers and base over my clit and nipples, while throwing in a smack of the tethers every so often. When I was ready to bed for him - he jumped on and 'rode the cowgirl!' Giddy-up!!

If you have never thought to try a whip in the bedroom, read this review and tell me that you are not ready to try! This VibraWhip brings the best of both worlds together, and any level of pain/pleasure can be found with just a flip of the whip and a turn of the switch!

Be Painfully Pleasured and Punished

• Members

Fantastic review! I was looking at this item and couldn't figure out exactly how the vibrations would add to the toy. You got me hot just reading your review! So I guess thanks for that too ;)

• Members

It is a sad day! :(

We pulled out the VibraWhip again last night (it really is a fantastic item) and as I was getting my "punishment" the whip BROKE! No kidding! I guess I like my whippings a little harder than others, cause on the last WHACK, the whip cracked at the handle! Oh man......now what am I gonna do???? :(:(

:o

Beat me? LOL I have a leather whip, but I come with it. ;):P:D

• Members
:o

Beat me? LOL I have a leather whip, but I come with it. ;):P:D

Hey, that sounds like a Fantastic Idea!!!

• Members

I was planning on ordering one soon, but if it won't hold up....Kayla, are they going to send you a new one to test....maybe I can get one to test......OH MIGHTY TESTING GODESS....SEND ME A VIBRAWHIP! ACCEPT MY OFFERING OF ETERNAL PRAISE AND WORSHIP!!