Official Community Forums Home

Fantasy

• Members

I have had this fantasy for a long time I am not sure if something is wrong with me or what? My dream is I am being fucked by my husband and their are two other womans in the room one on each breast and they are sucking them and I am being really fucked til my brain explored is their something wrong with me. I know that this will never happen. so It is just a dream.

• Members
I have had this fantasy for a long time I am not sure if something is wrong with me or what? My dream is I am being fucked by my husband and their are two other womans in the room one on each breast and they are sucking them and I am being really fucked til my brain explored is their something wrong with me. I know that this will never happen. so It is just a dream.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think you are not normal! I have had a threesome with another woman and we enjoyed it. It was dangerous to our relationship though "I THINK" because she wanted to continue with me only. I think it hurt hubbies feelings. I think when you involve another woman, that can happen, as most women interested in doing something like that without "their man" and doing it with yours, may possibly into the "female" thing more.

• Members

Of course there is nothing wrong with you...fantasies are normal expressions of hidden desires, or taboos that we find intriguing. You don't ever have to act on a fantasy...sometimes you want to, sometimes you don't. It is good that you are exploring all these possibilities. Fantasy land can be a wonderful place to find out what you really want, keep exploring.

Mikayla