Official Community Forums Home

Hello Everyone

dscn

• Members

Hello everyone. :D I was surfing one night and found this site. I am married now for four years and it's being fun and challenging at time but still sticking it out. I am 29 years old in canada. I love sex and I take it very important so I always try to find new and interesting things to do. My with says she is not adventurous but she will always do stuff to me that I would want or want to try. So I love her for that she is very open minded. I would like to say thank you guys for alot info that I got from this site. We are now trying to get pregnant so I hope everything goes alright. It's fun and there alot of sex since we started. :D

• Members

thank you all and we will be having alot of fun trying to get pregnant will be trying new toys in the process the fun things is she will try any thing that i want to try so what ever toy I would like to try she will try. love my wife for that. I have asked her is their any thing or toy she would like to try she said whatever you want I nearly died so I am the one who looks for all the sex stuff in the relationship so I am happy with that and I always tell her about different stuff I want to do to her or her to me she is down with everything except anal on her which is fine with me she does it on me which I like and is fun she is the greatest.

Welcome to the forum. I hope your wife has better luck at getting pregnant. LOL!

• Members

As long as the both of you are happy I don't think anyone here would complain. If I were you I would do all I could to get mama involved in choosing the new toys though!!!