Official Community Forums Home

Kinda Funny

Tyger

Sex Toy triggers bomb scare

There's not a lot of info, but I guess this makes a good case for NOT putting batteries in a sex toy while shipping!!

• Members

Hmm, the same reason I make sure the batteries are all out of my toys when I fly. I sure wouldn't want that to happen with airport security!

Good story, Tyger. Thanks!

• Members

OMG! lol, you gotta make sure that the batteries are removed! That's why I always take my batteries out. It runs down the batteries anyways when you leave them in (like my camera does).

• Members

Even if this post doesn't encourage you to remove the batteries in dormant times. This is one good reason to do so. Another being the problems that are caused by leaving batteries in for an extended dormant period when they start corroding and eating away at the connections and then your toys are worthless.

• Members

T'Nymph, my gf says the same thing but she picks her faves and the rest go to shit. Unless I am lucky enough that she figures out how to snake batteries from one of her other toys. I know this will sound like I'm a buttnugget but I had to jump her ass when she went through a 24pk. of AAs in a month.

:o That's a lot of batteries!

Well, I only keep batteries in 2 of my faves that I use the most. I keep at least one set of size AA, and AAA in my drawer, just in case either one set dies, or I need to put some into a toy I want to use/try out.

• Members

I always take the batteries outta my toys. I just put them in a bowl until I get ready to use the toy again.

• Members
I know this will sound like I'm a buttnugget but I had to jump her ass when she went through a 24pk. of AAs in a month.

HAHA... Pappy, at our house that is NOTHING... you should be thrilled she is doing so well! Of course, there are two women accessing the toy box here.

And, IMO, who wants to take the time to put the batteries in? When I want that toy, I want/need it NOW! Always be ready, right? Batteries are a very small price to pay. :D

~the laundry goddess

• Members

Batteries go fast at my house too. I started buying my own batteries because my brother hogs them all for his Wii remotes.

As far as using up my own batteries, I have certain times when I can play. So, like an hour before my playing time I put my batteries back in. My routine after I'm done is I wash my toy and then remove the batteries.

• Members

OOOh LGoddess I agree with you honey! I must be one horny old bat 'cause I swear I go thru a 20 pack of AA's every single week. I've got my faves that stay loaded at all times and get used at least 2-3 times per day! My stress level has gone way down since I've been supporting the toy & battery companies (woot, woot!)

• Members
OOOh LGoddess I agree with you honey! I must be one horny old bat 'cause I swear I go thru a 20 pack of AA's every single week. I've got my faves that stay loaded at all times and get used at least 2-3 times per day! My stress level has gone way down since I've been supporting the toy & battery companies (woot, woot!)

My goodness girl!! You must make alot of money because batteries at a 20 pack aren't cheap lol. Ever since I got my latest toy, I do masturbate more than usual but I still take my batteries out. But seriously.....you'd ave to masturbate marathon like to go through that many batteries lol. How many batteries do you toys take?! 8?!

• Members

I'm selling my Unit stocks and investing in Energizer instead. And OPL LG I only jumped her ass because it was winter and Oklahoma has a tendency to have the ice storms and just recently the hurricane and resulting floods. When these things happen it is difficult at best to buy more. We have about ten flashlights and a small radio/headlight combo from a bike that we use to read by.

• Members

(Chuckle, Chuckle) Yeah Brandy I do tend to go the marathon route....get me in the zone and I could go for hours (must be that biological age factor again), unfortunately with my man that NEVER happens. (Like Nicole said..."hubby just can't keep up") So if I'm gonna fly solo you can bet that I'm gonna get all I want as hard as I want it. I've been known to wear the batteries out completely but usually you can feel when the juice is starting to go (the battery's- not mine! heh, heh!) so if I'm still stoked I will most definitely stop to reload and power up before they get too slow and weak! (Most vibes use 4 at a time by the way) I don't care...I consider it a good investment....Mama deserves to feel good!