Official Community Forums Home

Morning Sex

CRASH_Romeo

• Members

First thing that popped into my mind, it being first thing in the morning is: Do you have to pee? As "unromantic" as it might be, if you're having a full bladder and don't get up to empty it first, you might be concentrating on that instead of the pleasure you're trying to share.

Just a thought! I know that if I tackle my husband first thing in the AM and he hasn't done his morning pee yet, he lasts for-ev-er and oftentimes CAN'T finish.

• Members

You haven't given us enough to know about the size of what you speak of here. Are you having 1 or more orgasms before sleep also? If so this may explain the quantity part. It's a screwed-up double standard to think that a woman should never want to attack her lover in the morning. As a matter of fact many guys would kill for this reaction. Enjoy it!!!

• Members

Ditto on Valyntyn's comments. If I have a full bladder it can become problematic and boo, no orgasm. Sometimes if I don't get up fast enough and my man jumps me, I'll get in to it for a couple minutes and then go use the restroom real quick. It's a great excuse to change up positions and then jump on top of his cock when you get back ;)

Questions are GREAT, and we love answering them, so ask ask ask away!

This is a GREAT example of people needing to learn about how their bodies work. Either thru books, or internet. Best still is asking your doctor.

A man's cock has a valve in it, that, when he's sexually excited, shuts off the flow of urine. However, if his bladder is full, you've almost got double blockage there, where the bladder is also choking off your uretha, so you'll have difficulty cumming and going to the bathroom. It's always best to go to the bathroom first anyway, to avoid any sort of bacterial or bladder infections. Yes, men can get them too.

Go with the recommendations of going to the bathroom, and relieving your bladder FIRST. Then go back and have your fun. Most people wake up having to pee, so, this isn't a wierd thing, or something she should view as "bad" or insulting at all.