Official Community Forums Home

Hello Everyone

zanej

• Members

Hi there,

Probably should have posted here before I did so in other threads but live and learn. I'm a 22 yr old male with a fiance. We live in Kansas, not Utah as far as public sexual opinion but close. I like to think I know more than the typical person my age about sex but who knows. I've been in the game since I was pretty young, yet as far as # of partners go I'm not so experienced. Either way, I believe you can never know enough about pleasing yourself and the one (or ones) you care for.

By the way. Howard4570 is a genious.

• Members

Welcome to the board!

And just to note, IMO its not the # of partners you have but the experience you have with each one.

• Members

IDK about you H., but California women are right up there in my top 10 list. That not to ignore the Texas, the Southerners, the Midwest farmer's daughters and a great deal more!!!

• Review Team
Welcome to the board!

And just to note, IMO its not the # of partners you have but the experience you have with each one.

Welcome to the board.... there are some great folks on here. I have to second Ginger... it really isn't about how many, but the experiances you have.

Temptress