Official Community Forums Home

Boots

torinasia

• Members

I am really a bootlover and would love to hear comments an experiences from others with the same interest.

For me it is almost electric: if I walk on a city street and stroll behind a woman in higheeled boots, I can just keep following her and it has happened that I miss my destination, because iI just follow her.

And I just love the sound of high-heels clicking away on a floor in a mall or in an office.

Luckily my wife understands my feelings and she lets me buy her sexy boots which she puts on just for me, she never uses them outside the house. But she gives me real good sex with the boots on.

What I woluld really like to do is a video with her in the boots, but so far she refuses.

Would be wonderful to hear some ladies giving their opinion on the boot-subject

Tor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hi Tor

Well to me it sounds as if you have a good sexlife.

I love wearing highheels and boots in public and just love the attraction I get from men. And yes, if the situation is right I can use them in the bedroom. To watch a naked man licking my boots can be a real turn on...

Keep on working on that videothing, I bet she will like it,

Kisses Silvia

• Members

I looove boots! I just found a pair that I want to order, shiny black lace ups with stilletto heels...and they come with a matching riding crop. *giggle* I feel sexy in boots. I make it point to buy at least 1 new pair every winter even if it doesn't snow here or really get cold for that matter (So. Cali). As far as wearing them during sex....ya know the song: These boots were made for walking...they're gonna walk all over you! (if he wants me to that is) ;)

• Members
I looove boots! I just found a pair that I want to order, shiny black lace ups with stilletto heels...and they come with a matching riding crop.  *giggle*    I feel sexy in boots.  I make it point to buy at least 1 new pair every winter even if it doesn't snow here or really get cold for that matter (So. Cali).  As far as wearing them during sex....ya know the song:  These boots were made for walking...they're gonna walk all over you! (if he wants me to that is) ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah I am sure your new boots will be sexy on you , the laceup-models is really hot. I have one of them, in fact they are thigh-high. They are really the hooker-style and they sure make men climbing walls...

I once had a boyfriend who was such a boot-fetichist, in fact he was the one who got me in to it. He gave me so many boots and high-heels. And he always hade this need to inagurate them. That meant that he had to cum on them.

First I thougt it was kind of freaky but then I thought it was sexy, seeing him riding my boot, wanking away and letting his juice flow over the leather, vinyl or whatever.

Any other woman met a guy like that?

(We split up some years ago, but I still miss his shoe-shine-sessions ,lol

Oh yeah I am sure your new boots will be sexy on you , the laceup-models  is really hot. I have one of them, in fact they are thigh-high. They are really the hooker-style  and they sure make men climbing walls...

I once had a boyfriend who was such a boot-fetichist, in fact he was the one who got me in to it. He gave me so many boots and high-heels. And he always hade this need to inagurate them. That meant  that he had to cum on them.

First I thougt it was kind of freaky but then I thought it was sexy, seeing him riding my boot, wanking away and letting his juice flow over the leather, vinyl or whatever.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello this is my first time here as a member. reason I joined is that I found this boot-topic. And I was thrilled to read about you two ladies who loves to wear boots.

I am now asking all in this forum for help!

I am in realtionship with a girl since six months, she is a fantastic woman and good lover. But she is not to sexy boots or shoes at all. She wears shoes with no heels and almlost never uses boots. And I am a foot-, shoe- and bootfreak!

How can I tell her about it and get her to wear them, without hurting her feelings or seem like a pervert to her?

I know we could have even greater sex if she would do this for me, but iI dont know how to ask.

Please give me some advice.

Stefan

• Members

Stefan,

Have you ever thought of just telling her how damn sexy she would look in a nice pair of sexy boots? Or, surprise her by buying her a pair and then when she tries them on attack her! All women like to feel sexy, especially for their men, so if they think it may help their sex life to wear something in particular they should be more inclined to do so!

I am a boot woman myself, and I would LOVE to be surprised by my man by a new, sexy pair of boots. I would immediately strip down naked and put those puppies on....give it a shot, what do you have to loose??????

good luck!

Mikayla

• Members

Stefan,

Well Stefan and Mikayla1 I am not so sure about this "give her sexy boots and just jump on her" - tactics.

I know because I have tried it myself once and it was a disatster.

- So you want me to be a whore, was the reaction.

And when I said that she would look stunning in them and that this would make me even hotter in bed ;-). the answer was: Well, why do you need me, just fuck the boots!

Need I say it came from an ex-girlfriend...

No, I think the way to do is to comment on shoes or boots you see in ads, on other women or in shops. That would give you a tip, is she curious, interested or pissed off?

A good way is then to just take her to a shoe-store and say that you want her to try on something hot, give her lots of compliments, and then you can give her something you like her to try on.

This game can be very arousing for booth of you.

And if you assure her that you will use your own creditcard to buy the hot stuff, the chances are high that she would chose something you like.

Good luck, Stefan

• Members
Stefan,

Have you ever thought of just telling her how damn sexy she would look in a nice pair of sexy boots?  Or, surprise her by buying her a pair and then when she tries them on attack her!  All women like to feel sexy, especially for their men, so if they think it may help their sex life to wear something in particular they should be more inclined to do so!

I am a boot woman myself, and I would LOVE to be surprised by my man by a new, sexy pair of boots.  I would immediately strip down naked and put those puppies on....give it a shot, what do you have to loose??????

good luck!

Mikayla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But Mikayla, I like your style and I can just say that I wish many more ladies had your attitude. And I do hope you man gives you lot of sexy footwear. I think you deserve it and I would if I was him :-)

What would you prefer?, lol

Tor

• Members
Oh yeah I am sure your new boots will be sexy on you , the laceup-models  is really hot. I have one of them, in fact they are thigh-high. They are really the hooker-style  and they sure make men climbing walls...

I once had a boyfriend who was such a boot-fetichist, in fact he was the one who got me in to it. He gave me so many boots and high-heels. And he always hade this need to inagurate them. That meant  that he had to cum on them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh Silvia, you sexy thing!

So good to hear your story! Incredible hot with this inaugurate thing...

Since boots comes in pairs I hope he did it twice, lol

And how could this relationship with mister Shoe-shine end?

I would walk an extra mile to keep it going

Kisses

Tor

• Members
But Mikayla, I like your style and I can just say that I wish many more ladies had your attitude. And I do hope you man gives you lot of sexy footwear. I think you deserve it and I would if I was him :-)

What would you prefer?, lol

My man does give me sexy footwear, actually I give it to myself because I believe in looking sexy for my man. I believe any woman who wants to please her man would do the same.

I think the tactic of "look at this model with these shoes" could backfire just as quickly as the others because she could then accuse you of "perusing the catalogs for better looking women" or having a boot fetish, no?

I think honesty or a direct approach is the best route still. I think most women are more receptive to honesty. I think most women want to feel sexy, and if this ex of yours thought she would be a "whore" if she wore a certain type of boot then she obviosuly had some pre-conceived notions that were there before you. I doubt it was the boot comments that made you loose her, it was your lack of sexual capatability...but that is just my opinonion!

Mikayla

• Members
My man does give me sexy footwear, actually I give it to myself because I believe in looking sexy for my man.  I believe any woman who wants to please her man would do the same. 

I think the tactic of "look at this model with these shoes" could backfire just as quickly as the others because she could then accuse you of "perusing the catalogs for better looking women" or having a boot fetish, no?

I think honesty or a direct approach is the best route still.  I think most women are more receptive to honesty.  I think most women want to feel sexy, and if this ex of yours thought she would be a "whore" if she wore a certain type of boot then she obviosuly had some pre-conceived notions that were there before you.  I doubt it was the boot comments that made you loose her, it was your lack of sexual capatability...but that is just my opinonion!

Mikayla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there Mikayla

Good to have a female view on things. Maybe your way is right, maybe not or maybe it depends.

We can only hope that poor Stefan tries one of our suggestions and keeps us posted, lol

When it comes to the broken relation with my "boot-hating"ex , I honestly dont believe my capabilities in the sack was the main issue there. We found out that we had so many different opinions and how to live a good life, and lets say I was more in to exploring, playing and fulfilling fantasies regarding sex than she was.

Of course you could always say that it was an incapability of mine that I did not made it work out, but maybe some folks just dont fit together and it takes two to tango. And who said I lost her...

But it seems to me that some woman always slaps that into a man´s face - if it does not work out it is always because the man is not capable.

There is one saying that a man must understand the first rule of marriage " It is all your fault"

But I dont think you are that type of female Mikayla, you seem like a nice women to me ;-)

Tor

• Members

Hi everyone

Seems that we have some debate going on here!

Kind of a funny subject but sometimes I think that this forum seems to get too technical with all dildos, where and where not to push, stroke, press and so on. So this thing with the boots is kind of entertaining.

Thanks for the kind words Tor, but it is not difficult to like a fetishism-item when you see that it you can drive your partner wild.

And yes ,it was kind of sad that mister shoe-shine walked out of my life.

But there has been other since then and none of them have disliked my footwear…

To Stefan I must say that I would advice him to go the middle-way between the straight-forward and the smart tactic:

Take her directly to the store and flash the creditcard.

Would I love a man who did that to me!

You can show her what you like, without the embarrassment of buying something she doesn´t like but don’t want to change because she doesn´t want to hurt your feelings.

And I would love a man eating me with his eyes as I try sexy footwear. Makes me wet…

The store-tactic can never go wrong. Do it!

And Stefan, I envy your girlfriend

Kisses from bootloving Silvia :P

• Members
Of course you could always say that it was an incapability of mine that I did not made it work out, but maybe some folks just dont fit together and it takes two to tango.

Tor:

I believe you you reread My post to you I didn't suggest anything other than it was your incapatability that made you two split ;) Being the nice woman I am, I would never "blame" one party over the other unless I saw clear and convincing evidence!

Kayla

• Members

Lets get back to the BOOTS!!!! :D

What styles to you like? Heel shape?? colors?? calf, knee, thigh high????

I have my bitch biker boots, cowboy boots, nice dressy knee high with 3 inch heel .....c'mooon!!!

(I like wearing my bitch boots when he has his black leather chaps on...wheeeeeeeeew)

• Members

I have a nice selection actually, I have some knee high ones with nice heels, some chunky heeled biker ones, but my favorites for those 'special occasions' are the thigh high, all leather, lip up the side, moderate size heels. You wear those with a short mini-skirt and I guarantee you will be the center of attention when you walk in the room!

Mikayla

• Members
Lets get back to the BOOTS!!!!  :D

What styles to you like?  Heel shape?? colors?? calf, knee, thigh high????

I have my bitch biker boots, cowboy boots,  nice dressy knee high with 3 inch heel .....c'mooon!!!

(I like wearing my bitch boots when he has his black leather chaps on...wheeeeeeeeew)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, very good suggestion, back to the boots!

I have a lot of boots, many of them bought by my boot-loving ex-boyfriend.

And I have different favourites, depending on how I dress and what time of day it is.

The one I use the most is actually a kind of ordinary almost riding-boot type. Black leather 3 inch heel. Good to walk in and nice with booth skirt and jeans

Another one I like is my ankle-high type with stiletto-heel and lace up. Grannie-style. So sexy with jeans.

And then there are of course the thigh-highs. I have one pair in black leather and one pair in red vinyl.

And lets face it, Mikayla is right, thigh-high are to sexy footwear what nuclear weapons are to the military - the real killers.

The attraction you get from men....

So sometimes it can almost be to much to wear them on a night out...

But in the bedroom they are perfect ;)

Kisses Silvia

Hi everybody

And thanks for all the comments and interest in my case. And the suggestions. Feels kind of funny to discuss such an intimate question with strangers, but the again kind of hot.

First of all it so good to learn that there are women who loves to wear boots and loves to do it to turn on their boyfriends.

And the story about the guys wanking off over the boots was mind-blowing. Would love to do that myself!

Yeah, maybe I get there soon …

Anyway I think I will go for Mikaylas advice, just buy a pair and give it to my girlfriend. She is very straight-forward and I think she would disagree on a “secret tactic” if she found out. The credit-card and the store is cool, but actually I want to be alone with her when she puts them on.

So thanks for your help but I ask for one more favour. Have browsed the net and found three different ones that I would like to see her in. I give you the links to the pix here below. But I can only buy one pair, at least the first time, lol .

Could you give me your opinion and say what you think would fit a blond 165 cm long girl, quite slim, long legs (yes she is stunning).

http://www.shoerepublic.com/Product_level.asp?Product=1043

http://www.shoerepublic.com/Product_level.asp?Product=1728

http://www.shoerepublic.com/Product_level.asp?Product=1008

longing for your help, especially from you hot ladies who are in this topic

Thanks again, Stefan

• Members

8890H4.jpg

those are HOT.....I wanna pair!!!!

the red ones are cool too, but I'm not into the chrome heels..just my preference. the other black ones look similar to the pair I want with the matching riding crop.

• Members

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the thigh high black ones, pictured above......I have a similar pair with a differnt heel! Definitely HOT!

However, I would also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the red ones, as I am a blonde, and I love to wear red! I am thinking I will buy the red ones for myself, since I don't have red boots anything remotely close to that, and then I will be happy too. The first pair is too mild for my taste, but nice.

Go for the all...get the thigh highs baby!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

Well Stefan

Congratulations, seems to me that this forum gave you a lot oh help. The message from two of the girls here is clear, go for the thigh-highs. We are still waiting for Silvias answer though.

But I have a feeling that she wouldn´t disagree on the thigh-highs, especially if they were a gift :rolleyes:

My fayourites, well I am sure your girlfriend will be a knockout in any of them. So I would say listen to the girls.

And good luck, Stefan.

Need I say that we we would love to hear the next chapter: have you given them to her and what happened??!!!

• Members

Hey there

Well, looks like it is my turn to give some advice.

I am of the same opinion as Mikayla, red looks good on a blonde.

But I would say that the ankle-highs are very sexy.

But so are the thigh-highs.

Shit Stefan, dont know what to say. But if I have to choose, I would go for the ankle-high ones.

But if you want red and thigh-highs, what about this one

http://shop.trashy.com/index.php?s=product&set_id=6918

they are almost like one pair I have and they do start some fires, can tell you that.

But i think anyone will work. Most important Stefan is that you do buy them and obey your fantasy and thereby give good sex to your girlfriend.

And to Tor I must say, whyshould everbody else give you steamy storeis about boot-sex?

Tell us one instead. Otherwise we think you are the typical raincoat-man

Silvia

• Members
Hey there

Well, looks like it is my turn to give some advice.

I am of the same opinion as Mikayla, red looks good on a blonde.

But I would say that the ankle-highs are very sexy.

But so are the thigh-highs.

Shit Stefan, dont know what to say. But if I have to choose, I would go for the ankle-high ones.

But if you want red and thigh-highs, what about this one

http://shop.trashy.com/index.php?s=product&set_id=6918

they are almost like one pair I have and they do start some fires, can tell you that.

But i think anyone will work. Most important Stefan is that you do buy them and  obey your fantasy and thereby give good sex to your girlfriend.

And to Tor I must say, whyshould everbody else give you steamy storeis about boot-sex?

Tell us one instead. Otherwise we think you are the typical raincoat-man

Silvia

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK Silvia, that was some tough accusation. Here is the story of my best boot-fuck, which was actually much more than just that.

Me, and Jessica, she is now my wife, had just met and was thinking about maybe moving together.

Apart from that my life was a mess. My business was virtually going down the drain and my parents were sick.

I felt a great deal of stress and that a lot of things depended on just me. Our sexlife was lousy. Some people say that when a man is under stress he needs a lot of sex to ease his tension and maybe that was the problem. I felt that our relation was a bit fragile and since all I wanted was bang-on-sex, it was no use. I wanted to give her more than that but I did not have the strength because I was really exhausted.

One night Jessica and I had decided to have a dinner in my apartment, but things got so hectic I work I just had to call it off. And when I got back to my apartment in the wee hours, Jessica was sleeping in my bed. She had a very sexy black night-dress on, so obviously she had been waiting for me but fallen asleep

I felt like an ass-hole and sat down on the couch had some beers, felt sorry for myself and passed out to a silly late-night show on TV.

In the morning Jessica woke me up with a cup of coffee and asked me, very frank, if I was tired of her and wanted to end it all. I was terrified, yelled “no” and told her everything about the stress, how I felt for her, not wanting to just “use her” kind of absent-minded.

- I see, was all she said, we had breakfast and she went off to work.

The following night I was of course working late again and I did not hadany appointment with Jessica. At ten o´clock in the evening, when I was alone in the building, there was a knock on the door. And there she was, in long black coat of mine, which she took off, showing her wonderful body in just black lingerie and some real fuck-me-boots: lace up, knee-high, stiletto-heels, all in black patent-leather with red trimmings.

She closed the door, walked right up to my desk, put one of her boots in my lap.

- I just want you to lick it. Real good and clean. Besides from that, don´t touch me.

I was totally confused. There was an harsh, dominant tone in her voice. I just stirred a her, mouth open.

- Don´t just sit there, do it, she said

So I did. And she started to play with herself, folding her breasts and rubbing her pussy. I was completely absorbed with her.

And it all ended by me fucking her like a ragdoll on my desk, the supersexy boots on my shoulders.

Afterwards we lay on the carpet, hugging each other and I was so relieved I nearly cried. And I asked her: How did this come in to your mind?

She sad that when you are under a lot of stress and feel that you have to take all the difficult decisions by yourself, what you need is to experience something the other way around. Being told what to do and totally lose control.

- And I knew from before that you liked high-heels. So I was pretty sure that this would work.

Jessica, not only a wonderful lover, fantastic friend and successful business-woman, also my best therapist!

So Siliva, Jessica was the one in the coat, not me.

Tor

• Members
So Siliva, Jessica was the one in the coat, not me.

Great story and GREAT zinger reply Tor!

I'm gonna try that one on my hb some time real soon!

Mikayla

• Members
Great story and GREAT zinger reply Tor!

I'm gonna try that one on my hb some time real soon!

Mikayla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Mikayla,

And thanks for those kind lines. Yes, sexuality is a great resource in different situation.

And good luck with your coming "performance".

Wish I could be a fly on the wall in that very room :rolleyes:

Tor