Official Community Forums Home

Never Could

Hi im 18 and have been with the same guy for 3 years and we have sex frequently! he isnt shya t all he will do anything and we do most everything but i still cant orgasm and it drives me crazy! I do have a vibrator thaty i use often but i only get hott and sweaty and then nothing else. I am very confortale with my body and often masterbate! could someone help me?

All i really want is to have an orgasm!

• Members
Please read the other posts here. This has to be the most asked question we get, and there are reams of advice for you here. If you have a question after reading all the posts, and watching the videos we refer you to, and the articles and books on the subject, please come back and ask.

I can say you are starting the right place with our vibrator. Only you can have an orgasm: no one else can give you one if you don't want one. Read about what an orgasm is, and then go for it. It sounds like you are afraid of losing control, and stop yourself short of having an orgasm. Its sound contradictory, but you have to really relax( like after you have a long stretch) before you can have an orgasm. Many women have trouble relaxing with their vibrators, even in the privacy of their own bedrooms, and bathrooms. Get past that. Read about what an orgasm is, and how other women have them. Then get to work. You have much education to learn. Love making is a skill, and besides knowing what you are doing, you then have to train muscles in your body so that they can respond to your desires during both solo sex, and love making. Then, you have to train your lover how to pleasure you. Finally, when you both know what you are doing, and know how to pleasure each other, manually, orally, vaginally, anally, you are ready to have a most incredible sex life. Make the education fun along the way. Laughing is the easiest way to get to relax, so DON'T make having sex WORK .  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's a great reply Howard. My girlfriend is still trying to figure out the vibrator in private to become orgasmic She tells me her shoulders are often tense and tight after she finishes because she still can't relax. I can't give her one until she knows how to relax and shows me what she likes. I didn't know women out there were like that. My ex and female encounters since my divorce knew well what they wanted. I think the one that surprised me the most was "Kim". The first time we did it, she took her pants off (shirt and bra still on), pushed me on the bed with all my clothes still on and she straddled her pussy right over my face. I loved it. I would love for my current girlfriend to sit on my face, but I think it would freak her out if I asked. If she relaxed she would probably like it.