Official Community Forums Home

University Vibe

hollybw

• Members

SE0513-12main.jpg

University Vibe

Whether blue and yellow are your home team colors or not, the University Vibe will cheer you on to a winning G-spot orgasm!

This vibrator packs a punch with 2C batteries (not included) and a ribbed, rubber spot for G-spot stimulation. It is 6.25” long and a comfortable 1.25” in girth.

Many G-spot vibes lack vibration in the tip, where it is needed most. Not the University Vibe! The vibrations in this spirit stick are concentrated to the textured, yellow, rubber end. Ribbed, the texture is actually reminiscent of the way the G-spot really feels! It will make you feel as good as the cheerleader on its packaging looks!

Except for the yellow stimulator, the vibe is royal blue. It is hard plastic (easily cleaned with soap and water!) with a turn dial controller at the bottom end. An easy twist will allow you to turn the vibe on and increase vibration from a nice hum to a powerful buzz. The high setting is a bit loud, and may only allow for minimal discretion.

Now, shake your pom-poms, and give three cheers for the University Vibe!!

Gimme a “O”

Gimme a “R”

Gimme a “G”

Gimme a “A”

Gimme a “S”

Gimme a “M”

What’s that spell?!

University Vibe!

• Members

WOOT now I want to make a pyramid :lol:

Excellent review Hollywood. Did it actually provide a Gspot orgasm for you?

Inquiring minds want to know! ^_^

• Members

Actually, yes, Aiden!!

I FINALLY had my first g-spot orgasm (Hubby is so proud of himself - and me!)last week with the Orbit vibe that I did a review on last month! Now that I can do it, I'm firing them off with other toys as well! I had already written the review for the University vibe, but decided to do a little more experimenting before I posted it...

After a g-spot orgasm with the University Vibe, I was inspired to write a new, better review!

I wasn't sure about this one when I got it, but I have to tell you, I really like it! It's definitely something different.