Official Community Forums Home

This Is Kinda Scary

zanej

• Members

Ok so I know that I should go to the doctor on this one and am planning to ASAP. But I kind of just need to talk and maybe hear something to relieve my worries. I have a small, BB sized, lump that has developed IN my penis. Not on but in. I can feel it as being under the skin and in the tissue itself. Does anyone think it's possible that I could have stretched or strained something during sex. It is not painful, just not supposed to be there. Anyone ever had an experience like this or hear of anything like it. Kind of embarrassing but I really am worried.

• Members

Very good answer as usual IHA. I would mirror the sentiment, get to the doctor but don't freak out yet! Men can get calcium deposits, pus postules, and other benign bumps...just go to the doctor as soon as you can, but relax in the meantime.

OH, and as for the Google search, I learned when I was pregnant with my first son - that sometimes searching the internet makes things WORSE, not better. Keep everything you find in the back of your mind as only a possibility!

• Members

Thank you so much. That is exactly what I needed to hear, that there are things besides the big C that could be going on here. I'm going in early next week so I'll post a follow up sometime after. Thanks again.

• Members

Bumps can often develop especially on the underside mostly beause it normally lies against your testicles and any dirt, sweat, etc.. just rubs against the pores all day long. I would really suggest you maintain vigil to assure it doesn't grow significantly or turn into a "rope". IDK for a fact but I would think that the testicular area would be more susceptible. I had one on the right side that was about the size of my fingertip that I thought was an ingrown hair coming. Overnight it turned into the rope that I spoke of almost as long as my little finger and about the same diameter. I don't think it's the same as what you have going on. But then I'm far from being a doctor. Just keep an eye on things! This shouldn't be embarrassing. Nor should it be ignored!