Official Community Forums Home

Not A New Problem

pappyld04

• Members

As I've said before I found a knot, which turned into a rope overnight, on my right testicle. My gf has known about this the whole time. The night I found it we were in the missionary when I had her reach down to feel it. The next night we tried having sex after telling her that it had swollen, and it felt like someone was kicking me in the balls. Tonight she made sure to tell me that it had been too long. (It has been about 2 months). Now just so it is known I am not the baby type. I would be willing just to stop the complaining but I know I will suffer for it. The first time it swelled up one of my dogs (Chihauhaus) took a flying leap from the arm of the couch, and landing on that nut. (I didn't even paint a target on it). That was when it ruptured. I felt exactly where it went. A doctor has been consulted and recommendations were made but nothing has been said about refraining from taking care of my homework. Anyone been through this? And did this cause the same reaction?

My hubby says that it's like there's some sort of invisible target on his nuts, cuz everytime the dogs jump up on him, they hit 'em every time!

I would say that, depending on how long ago you saw the doctor, if it's continued to stay for over 2 mos, there's something wrong there. Especially if there's pain, even now. I'd go see your doctor again, and if (s)he's unwilling to delve, um, deeper, then have him/her recommend someone else.

Please remember, doctors are suppose to be working for YOU, not the other way around.

I hope all goes well, and is more comfortable with you and The Twins soon!

• Members

Your hubby is SO RIGHT! And my doc is trying to get me into a teaching hospital for further testing. I guess the holidays are trying times in the big city hospitals. I'm just waiting on the date.

• Members

Don't frown littlemiss. It's more about mama wanting me to cum. Her complaint is not about how it goes! LOL!