Official Community Forums Home

The Colt Vibe Is Hot!

brandyfan411

• Members

I don't normally post about my toy unless I need help but I had to post on this toy:

Well, I've been talking with the guys in my local Adult Store for a while about vibrating panties. I had purchased a Doc Johnson mini bullet.....but it's like the world's smallest bullet so it doesn't work (at least not for me). Every time I would go in, they didn't have what I wanted. I went in and they STILL didn't. They said "Please stay and lets just test out some stuff". I agreed so they started pulling out some random vibes that were cheap (all of their toys are under 20 bucks).

We tested about 20 vibes, each one getting better. Finally Brian (that's the dude's name) pulls out the Colt 7 Function Twin Turbo Bullet! As soon as he pulled it out, I knew it was a winner. It has TWO bullets! They both function on their own with 7 different functions!! And when you run them both at the same time, neither one of them looses strength. The power behind these bad boys are insane and the different functions are too much fun (my favorite on the OUTSIDE is the wave, INSIDE is the one where it starts off slow then picks up speed and power).

I got off work at 9pm. I stand on my feet all day so I took the toy with me so I could soak my feet (DO NOT IMMERSE THIS IN THE WATER!!). I sat on the edge of the tub (feet in water) and plugged one in. I had to test this out. The "small" setting is so powerful, I'd probably pass out if it was on "high" lol. I had an orgasm 15 minutes in!! It usually takes me a good 30 minutes to really get anywhere. There is a little handle bar in my tub to hold on to.....I grabbed it so hard I almost ripped it out of the wall lol. I was shakin' so much I had to get out of the tub before water got everywhere lol!

I don't know if this great toy is for sell here. If it isn't, GET IT!! This is my favorite toy now!! This toy is great!! And the best thing is that you have TWO bullets to work with....stick them both where you please lol.

post-6171-1201414237_thumb.jpg

• Members

Damn, I need to get me one of those! :D

As of yet, I have been unable to find this specific toy on TT. However, you can always PM Meaghan and/or Rob and suggest that they add this to their list of products that they should think about offering.

Thanks for the info!

• Members
Damn, I need to get me one of those! :D

You HAVE to get one of these! The power behind these bullets is incredible!! And I noticed that the bullets get warm while you go. I thought it was a nice touch. This toy is too good lol. If anything can get me off in half the time it normally takes then it's great rofl.

After having a few orgasms I drove myself crazy by first, putting it on the "pulsating" setting. It has a stop button for both of the bullets so if you skip something or wanna start over (the three main low,medium,and high settings are first) you don't have to keep pressing to get to them. Once I couldn't take it anymore, I put it on medium.....boy lemme tell you. I had one of those orgasms where my eyes get blurry and I can't even speak. I laid there for about two minutes before I came back lol.

Next one I used to really drive me crazy was the setting where it starts off slow then builds up strenght. It teases you because as soon as you feel it hitting you, it goes back to slow. If you like a little bondage and having your man drive you nuts....THIS IS YOUR SETTING.

I will have to tell Rob to order this! This is a must have toy, I honestly feel that. This toy is insane and definently needs to be put out there! My body was so happy, I just passed out at the end lol.