Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

The Neo-ring Cock-ring

Tyger

VT640main.jpg

At first, when I saw the clear plastic case containing this toy, I thought “oh great, another cock-ring”. Well, true, it’s another cock-ring, but this one has quite a few benefits that were very pleasurable for the both of us!

Made of 100% Elastomer, this is a REUSABLE one! Many cock-rings are one-shot deals that either can’t be cleaned well, can’t have their batteries replaces, or stretch out too much after the first use. Not with this one. Elastomer is extremely stretchy, but goes back to the original shape!

Reading the paper insertion, they give detailed instructions on how to care for this toy, as well as what battery type it takes. It also recommends that you keep it in the case it came in so it won’t come in contact with any vinyl products.

This toy has 2 vibrating options. It can be turned on continuously with the switch on the side, or, it can be activated with the pressure of when your man presses against you. The vibes only have one setting: HIGH. Plus, there’s a plug in the sleeve, allowing you to replace the batteries. They already include the 2 watch-style batteries and have already installed them when you get the item.

The part that comes in contact with your clit, also has the bullet in it, and the vibes are strong. The outside of that part also has bristle-nubbies, which add to the wonderful sensations. Hubby said that the pressure around his cock did help him maintain his erection longer, and it felt really good, and LOVED the vibes. So, it really did give us a lot of pleasure. However, I am the type of gal that loves constant & direct clit stimulation, so, where I didn’t cum due to the clit stimulation, it was very pleasurable to use, for sure! We use condoms as part of our birth control method, and cock-rings can usually be used easily with these, so that's a plus too. Hubby wants to use it again, so that’s saying something!

Get NEO

• 5 months later...
  • Members

VT640main.jpg

Review by: Ladylove 6/28/08

The Neo-Ring is a 100% clear elastomer cock ring, with ridges on the inside of the ring and a bullet attached. The bullet has several small nubs on one end for her pleasure and a covered battery at the other end, making this waterproof. The battery operated vibrating cock ring, is extremely stretchy, comfortably snug, and long lasting. It can be set for continuous vibration or contact vibration. It comes with one battery already in it, and two spare batteries with directions for easy installations in the future. It cleans up very easily and retains it shape.

The Neo-Ring stretched and slide over my husbands erect penis easily, with very little lub. You probably don’t need any lub if you give him some oral first. I was amazed at how stretchy it is. After, putting the Neo-Ring on him, I slid him inside me experimenting with the vibrations while ridding him. The on/off switch is easy to get to without interrupting the mood. The continuous vibration is surprisingly strong. The intermittent setting is automatically set when you turn off the continuous mode, and vibrates only when pressure is applied to the bullet. We both enjoyed the intermittent vibration best. Also, the Neo-Ring made him a bit harder than usual, while still being comfortable. This is the first cock ring my husband found comfortable so we intend to use it again, and again. We both give this a 4 out of 5 hearts.

Neo-Ring