Official Community Forums Home

New Question. Have You Heard Of A Woman’s Period Make Her Anus More Sensitive?

jmannyv

• Members

Okay new question.

My wife and I normally reserve anal sex for when she’s on her period. As we were discussing some of the issues we are having with anal sex (not being able to get me all the way in as discussed in the previous posting), she mentioned that perhaps one of the reasons I can get all the way in is that she’s on her period.

She said that when she’s on her period her anus can become more sensitive and she thinks that maybe her anal glands swell up due to her period (specifically the area or wall between her anus and her vagina). She thinks that perhaps this swelling is making it more difficult for her to get me all the way in.

Has anyone heard of this and is it normal? What are your thoughts on this?

• Members

I do not think that this is possible and or relevant to anal sex. SHe may be tender and swollen from retaining water, but this is not going to affect her anal canal. This is definitely a mental block and I just think she needs more time to get used to it!

• Members

Being more senstive is definetely a possibility. I am more sensitive during my period, it has to do with blood flow and hormones some of the same with a pregnancy,I suggest trying at other times and see if it makes a difference keeping on a schedule can make things no fun for anyone.