Official Community Forums Home

Women's Orgasms

its1013

• Members

Dear Sex-pert:

Do men REALLY know if a woman is cumming &/or has cum? I hear that some women are good fakers and I've faked it, too. You know, all the "oh, yeah", making noises, clamping down, pretend shuttering, etc. If this is true, how do men REALLY know if they are pleasuring their mate or not.

I've only faked it to get rid of a guy. You know, he wouldn't leave until. . . . These days it's all or nothing. I don't waste time in my life on anything anymore. Even in the bedroom.

I wonder if men really do feel what's going on vaginally.?? For that, do all women feel the same to men? I would wager not since all men are not constructed the same but am just wondering that too?

Thoughts?

sexualpeak

I too have been known, in the past, to fake it. I got rather good at it too. However, I too, have learned that I was only hurting myself by neglecting MY needs for HIS ego!

And, just like men, each woman cums differently. Some are more toned by doing their Kegels, so you can feel it more, some women are louder, and do other things as they cum, and some just clench and spasm uncontrollably, unable to do much while in the throes of orgasms! So, especially in a new relationship, I bet it's almost impossible for a man to tell.

• Members
yea, i'm a FAN....Bigger Bang may be the best stuff since Exile....

"one time you were my baby chicken, but now you've turned into a fox,

one time I was your little rooster, and now I'm just one of your cocks...."

(that's just.....perfect)

• Members

Please read my articles on Faking the Big "O" - it will help you to understand that some men CAN tell if you are faking, especially since I told them in these articles HOW to detect the fake-out! Plus, don't fake it honey, it isn't worth it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I had an agreement at the get go, no faking, if I don't deliver, than I don't, I have to know so I can improve. It took her about 6 months (we are each others first, by choice) before she had one. She had some control issues and didn't want to give in to the pleasure and just let go. Once I coaxed her through it, she orgasms with maybe 5 minutes of direct clitoral stimulation. We both know there is no faking allowed. I have ask her with-in the past six months if she ever has and she openly told me no, if she isn't going over the edge (too stressed, or super sensative at that time of the month) but she wants to have sex, she will have vaginal orgasms most of the time. I love when we are done and I lay inside her for a little while feeling her spasming around my cock. It's like every throb says "GOOD JOB!!"

• Members

Thanks to everyone who replied back.

I just have never had good lovers and wasn't at all until very recently in touch with my sexual being. :( I've been celebate for the past 14 years until just a few months ago. (Don't ask why - too long of an explanation) So again, just to get the guy to move on, I'd "fake" it. It's not worth it and yeah, everytime I was left feeling left out and unsatisfied. I never really wanted to. I always wanted to have that with a man.

But alas, no more. Hopefully, I will find that special someone I can work with so that we're both happy.