Official Community Forums Home

Underbust Corsets/cinchers?

MystryKitten

• Members

I'm having the hardest time finding a good deal (under $50) on a sexy looking waist cincher/corset on ebay.

Usually I can find just what Im looking for, but not with this item! Most of the 'cinchers' listed are these ugly body suit underwear things, lol!

What Im looking for a is a black with bones, laces on back, hooks in front, underbust corset. Its like a corset for just the waist. i'm looking for just about the smallest size available as I'm quite skinny. Anybody know any good search key words? Or possibly a web site that has what Im looking for??

THANKS!!

• Members

Something like this I assume:

vo-1915u.jpg

This particular one is $219.00. I looked at all my 'corset stops' - enchanted oldies, Gothic Haven, Absolute Corsets, Corset Heaven and they are all at least 100 bucks! I will keep looking though....

• Members

I'm sure with your love of corsets, looking through all those sites is just going to be absolute torture and thoroughly unpleasant. ;)

Thurisas

• Members

Yeah, it has been torture!!

OK, try HenryandJune.com

or you can get this one for just under 50 at The Red Door Lingerie Shop (www.thereddoorstore.com)

ESC.90069-20146_P.jpg

• Members

Not sure how quickly you need what you're looking for, but I've found some really nice things at our local Ren Faires in the spring time.

~the laundry goddess