Official Community Forums Home

Furry BLINDFOLD

Mikayla1

• Members

se2763-03-3main.jpg

Want to experiment with blindfolds? Want something soft, seductive, sensual and completely eye darkening? Then this furry blindfold is just what the love doctor ordered! It is no secret that blindfold play can be wonderfully stimulating and this blindfold doubles the pleasure by adding a soft surprise.

This blindfold can be used for a sensual rubdown during foreplay. Tease her nipples (or his), rub it between her thighs, tease her all over and then gently place it over her eyes for the rest of the fun. That is exactly how we used this blindfold - using the fur to tease me, my hubby took his sweet time getting me into a frenzy, and then he put it over my eyes and went to town teasing me with my toys and some other 'objects.'

Even as an 'advanced' blindfold player, this was stimulating and fun. The only problem is this blindfold comes in a plastic wrap, and when we took it out, the nasty smell practically made me sick! It took a good couple hours to stop smelling - but it was worth it! Completely darkening, your lover will know exactly what to do to tease you - and you will have NO IDEA and LOVE IT! Double your pleasure - get this furry blindfold and have some fun!

Have Furry Fun

I got confused cuz the review's topic is "Furry Handcuffs", and this is a furry BLINDFOLD! Oh well, I guess the best of us can make mistakes! LOL I still love you. I have a furry blindfold that came with a set, so it's not this particular one, but we both LOVE it!! Soft, fuzzy, and the fuzz makes it even more difficult to try and PEEK. :P If you want to try light bondage and sub/dom stuff, a blindfold is a GREAT staple for this!

• Members

I don't know what you are talking about Tyger, it clearly says BLINDFOLD!!! LOL

(*whistles to herself*)

• 5 months later...

se2763-03-3main.jpg

I wanted a more “fancy” mask that would be more comfortable to wear, and also helps prevent peeking by hubby (he wiggles his face around to try and peek, the lil’ devil). So I decided to give this fun looking, black, inexpensive mask a try. This is a perfect way to bring a lil’ light bondage to the bedroom. If you’re shy at trying new things, and don’t like the lights on, this mask is perfect for helping you relax, and for your lover to learn to trust you as well!

I put this mask on him the other night, fuzzy side down. The other side is a slick vinyl, but I don’t think that the vinyl would be comfortable or breathable on your face. Hubby didn’t like the fact that he was totally blocked. Sometimes he complained that this mask kind of made his nose itch (which was his way of whining cuz he couldn't see!! :P LOL), but the elastic band was stretchy, yet firmly held the mask on his head comfortably.

Fast-forward to a few days later, I pick up the mask, and notice that it’s coming apart at the bottom of the “eye covers”. I think due to the heat, though it was stored in a cool drawer & we have AC. However, a little bit glue and clothespins to make sure it stayed together, & we’re good as new!!!

This is a great little addition to your sex toy accessory collection. Comfortable, effective, easy on the wallet, and fun, this fuzzy critter isn’t one that you have to worry about shedding, cleaning up after, or feeding! It’s sure to delight newbies and the experienced toy users alike! I give it 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up!!!

Get your own fuzzy-wuzzy.

• Members

See I have never used mine, it's still in it's packaging in my toy drawer, i keep my place at about 75, hot for some but good for me. And mine is coming apart at the bottom too. I put it under a heavy book and it seems to have worked.