Official Community Forums Home

Anal Beads

TI13GER22

hi everyone, i just wanted to post a warning about anal beads. i had a set i just got (not from tootimid) very similar to the x-10 ones. well while using them in my rectum the retrieval ring broke off. thank goodness i was able to remove them without a trip to the e.r.. it looks like they need to make the rubber ring and attaching rubber link thicker and stronger. so if you do own this toy you might want to not insert the last bead just as a precaution. well hope this helps someone and saves them from losing them inside if the same thing happens. it definitely will make me only buy toys with big bases or heavy strings to remove them.

thanks ti13ger22

I would also suggest that lube is used in great amounts! I'm glad you were able to get them out without the issue of an ER visit! Do you know what brand they were, and can you describe them (shape, color, size) please?

• Members

I hope you made a phone call to the store you got them from to at least give someone an opportunity to remove them from the shelves. Not every business person would do this but who knows you may be able to get a store credit or something for your trouble and the faulty product! Glad things didn't go from bad to worse for you there!

*trying to picture the whole elbow thing*

I know that the improbability of being able to successfully do this is the whole point, however, it's funny to try and picture someone trying to put their elbow in their anus.... :lol:

They are called black silk anal beads from adam & eve, they look just like the x10 beads. here is the link(hope this worked)http://www.adameve.com/Adult-Sex-Toys/Anal-Sex-Toys/sp-black-silk-anal-beads-11321.aspx

I did contact them but so far have not heard back, so i will be contacting them again today.