Official Community Forums Home

Kama Sutra Gel

trina2008

• Members

KS0216main.jpgKama Sutra Cooling Gel

Usually I am up for anything, and most of the time skeptical of things that claim to enhance sensual pleasures for either a man or woman. So I opened up my box from Tootimid to see the Kama Sutra Cooling Gel that is made to enhance female sensual pleasure. My hubby was quite anxious to see if this really worked, patiently he had to wait until that evening when everything was quiet. He ripped open the box and laid me down on the bed, after a little foreplay he applied the gel. Now first things first, it is really not a gel it is thinner than most gels, and is not sticky and doesn’t stain, which is great. When he first applied the cooling gel, you can really feel the cooling effect and at the same time I could feel my clit become engorged and very sensitive. I could not believe how great this felt, the more he played with me the better and more intense the sensations became.

He pulled out one of my favorite toys just to see how I would react; he turned the vibrations on low and slowly began to rub my clit. I couldn’t believe how incredible it felt and how fast I was able to have an orgasm. As he began to turn up the vibrations I could feel myself building up to have another orgasm, which turned into 2 and then into 3. Yes ladies, with this gel I finally had a multiple orgasm it was unbelievable. Now I am not saying that you are guaranteed to have multiple orgasms, but what I am saying is that you will not regret giving yourself a little added pleasure. Just remember a few things, you don’t need a lot of this to do the job, a few drops will do. The sensations will last for about 5 minutes so if you will have to apply more if you want to make the feelings last longer. And the last thing is the more you apply at one time the stronger the sensations become. This product is latex safe, and edible, so yes you can have oral with this. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to experience a heightened sense of arousal.

Karma Sutra Gel

• 1 month later...
  • Members

KS0216main.jpg

When I opened my new box and pulled out the Kama Sutra Intensifying Gel (cooling), I was happy to be able to test this product out. I have heard so many good things about clitoral creams and how they are a wonderful addition to a toy box.

After reading the box, this gel is latex safe, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and stain free. I took off the cap and put a dab on my finger, the consistency is less gel like than I thought it would be but it’s not so thin it is runny. It smelled minty and tasted like a watered down mint, making it a pleasing addition to oral.

I put a dab on my clit, it took a few minutes for the cooling sensation to start but when it does it feel wonderful. I decided to use my favorite bullet and the sensations were intensified so much I had multiple orgasms.

Even though this bottle may seem small, 0.5 fl oz, you only need a small amount. I only used a small dab for my first test session and the sensations lasted for quite a few orgasms. So this little bottle will last you many sessions while giving you many happy returns. I know this gel will become a staple in my toy collection for both solo and couple play. I have to agree with the box when it says it will ‘send you blissfully to the brink and beyond.’

Kama Sutra Cooling Gel