Official Community Forums Home

Sex Tarts Sampler Set

wildfairie77

• Members

tlc3580-6.jpg

This was a fun product I was excited to test. I was pleased to receive the Green Apple flavor, as it is not that common in flavored sex products. The fact that it is tart was also interesting. I also liked that this was not just a flavored massage oil, but an actual lube! I tried it out on my husband, and while the taste wasn’t bad, it wasn’t great either. It was a little sweeter than expected and it did have a bit of an unpleasant after taste, but then considering what it was being used for, it wasn’t bad. It certainly made it a bit more fun and pleasurable for both of us. Because this product is also a lube, it was very nice for taking breaks to stimulate him with my hands. It doesn’t get sticky and isn’t too thick. I would have loved to have tried it on myself and see how my husband liked it, but even though it is a lubricant, I was a little leery of using it near my vagina, for fear of a sugary product causing a possible yeast infection. All in all, this is not a bad product for adding a little bit of fun and flavor to the bedroom.

Sex Tarts Sampler Set

I'm curious as to the ingredients in the lube that would make you fearful getting it near your vagina? Did the bottle say "Not for internal usage/external use only"?