Official Community Forums Home

A Night Using A Strap On

Gilbert

• Members
:D My wife always uses a sex toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. We recently got vibrating Twister Strap On. After watching a sex DVD she puto the strap on lubed it and inserted it in me. It was so erotic to see her wearing the strap on. She loved doing it. The vibrations stimulate her clitoris as I masturbated. We both came together. What an orgasm.

Good for you!!!!

The first strap on I got, I was so excited, I came when I saw myself in the mirror with it on, so go you!!!

• 4 weeks later...
:D My wife always uses a sex toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. We recently got vibrating Twister Strap On. After watching a sex DVD she puto the strap on lubed it and inserted it in me. It was so erotic to see her wearing the strap on. She loved doing it. The vibrations stimulate her clitoris as I masturbated. We both came together. What an orgasm.

How do I find a larger harness for my girlfriend

Look for harnesses that are adjustable. Most harnesses, unfortunately, only accomodate up to about a size 12, maybe 14 if you're lucky. Try googling it. I'm sure there are places out there that make larger harnesses for those of us with generous hips!

• Members
How do I find a larger harness for my girlfriend

If you cannot find the proper size I would definitely suggest buying the largest leather harness you can get with buckles on both sides. It is very easy to make extending straps yourself. Sort of like linking two belts together to make one large one. Though you will need

2 short ones, about 1' at the most, so that any adjustments can be made from both sides evenly. Leather is relatively inexpensive and is very easy to work with. Hope this helps!