Official Community Forums Home

A Lot Of Work

Desires08

• Members

We go to bed and I begin caressing his cock which is semi hard. Within seconds it's up. To tease him, I move my hand to his upper leg barely touching his cock and his balls as I move my hand up and down along his inner thigh. He sucks my titties.I love the way he licks my nipples. I can't resist and begin stroking his cock with long, semi hard strokes. He sucks harder on my titties and bites my nipple just enough to call my attention. As the seconds pass they feel like hours. My pussy is hot and dripping. I can't take it anymore and I climb on top. I strattle him, opening my legs wide so he can see his big dick going in and out of my hot dripping wet pussy. He sees it and moans. It encourages me and I bare down just a little bit harder. He wants to cumm and so he throws me off and he begins to lick my pussy. He grabs my clit between his fingers in some way, gives them a mild twist and begins to finger me. This drives me crazy. He's licking and fingering. Then he sticks his dick up my ass and fingers me while I masterbate. Turn this way he says and the next thing you know he is banging me from behind. His big thick dick is going deep into my pussy. I feel when he pulls it out. I know. He's going to stick it up my ass. I wait. I feel when he puts a small mount of lube. Then I feel it thrusting me. It hurts. But it feels so damned good. I am screaming "Fuck me and harder and oh yeah" and moaning high pitched moans. Then we stop again. And this time he does me from the side. I massage my clit in a rapid manner. He's got his finger up my ass again. I'm calling his name as I cumm all over his dick. Now it's his turn. I give him a little nudge and he falls backward. I climb on top opening my legs again. My pussy is wetter now and still throbbing from the orgasm. He plays with my clit and I feel his cock growing harder and harder. I know he's about to cumm. I slow down. I want it to last. I turn around but stay on top and put my ass facing him. I begin to ride. Slow first. Then faster. Harder. Baring down more with each move. Then he sticks his finger up my ass again. I fuck his dick and his hand. It feels good. As he cumms his entire body stiffens up and he screams uncontrollably. I'm selfish. I want all the cumm. I keep pumping that dick until it's all out. Then I suck it and lick the cumm off as my hubby tries to calm down his rapid pulse. We cuddle. We caress eachother. And go to sleep in one another's arms.