Official Community Forums Home

Pepsi Max And Oral

• Members

Last Friday was the first time that I let my husband cum in my mouth, but I hated the taste, not sure if the fact he has had a vasectomy makes a difference?

Anyway, I read on here that its handy to have a can of coke to had to wash it down with. Not its valentines day today but my hubby was at work last night and is again tonight. But on his desk he left me a can if Pepsi max and a not saying he could not get coke. Now I now he is not pressuring me to swallow again for him as he never thought I would do it start with but I would love to do it more so I have a selection pack of fruity lube on the way.

For us our romantic night will be when our 8 year old has gone to bed on Friday. What I wanted to do was put the Pepsi in the fridge to make it cold and swig some and then devour his cock with it in my mouth. My question (finally!) is would this promote ant infections or "harm" his cock in any way? Now I quite like cold things on a hot pussy so wanted to return the favor? I don't want to do it if it can promote infections or anything!

Thanks for the help, I love this forum. It seems me and my hubby after 15 years are only just beginning to find out what this sex lark is all about and it quite fun. This place is give me hints, tips and ideas!!!

• Members

First, I am so glad to see you are trying to pleasure your hubby, despite your obvious dislike for the aftereffects of the blowjob!

Second, all a vasectomy does is stop the sperm from joing the ejaculate, and the sperm have no taste, so it is definitely not the vasectomy that is doing it.

Third, I think using whatever means possible to get the 'swallowing' done is good for you, but I can think of hundreds of things I would use before Pepsi. Not because it will do any damage, Iha is completely correct, a little soda won't hurt him (although, if it was a sugary soda, it could hurt YOU - women have to be extremely careful about sugar in their vaginas). I might try chocolate sauce, jello, pudding or even whipped cream.

ALtoids also work wonders for both effect (for him) and taste.

Good luck and have fun!

• Members

Thanks for answering what I felt like was a silly question.

We do have fruity lubes, the are currently at the post office and I will collect them later. The only reason I wanted to use the soda is the on going joke its been this week.

The taste has no totally put me off, knowing how much it turns him on is enough reason to keep going at it. I am sure (and hope) I get used to it!!! We have only just discovered this weekend how to bring each other to orgasm orally and its the first time my husband has ever made me cum! Sad I know, I masturbate but that has only become regular in the past 12 months since I was brought a rabbit vibe.

My husband is my first lover and I am his so after all this time we are having fun and not just sex!!! I hope its a long a fun road ahead, I have no-one but my husband I want to talk to about sex and how / what to do so finding this site last week has been great. There are some naughty boy ad girls on here and I am loving reading it all!!!

Thank you once again, I know I will be back with more questions.......

There are NO silly questions here, and I'm glad you got some great answers!!!

• Members

I always thought sex WAS fun.......... cant they be present both at the same time ? :D

Anyways, as for swallowing........well, he is lucky that you want to try to please him............. try a polo mint ( the lil one with the hole in it ) whilst sucking....... makes it tingle for him and minty for you :)

KeeFee

• Members
I always thought sex WAS fun.......... cant they be present both at the same time ? :D

Anyways, as for swallowing........well, he is lucky that you want to try to please him............. try a polo mint ( the lil one with the hole in it ) whilst sucking....... makes it tingle for him and minty for you :)

KeeFee

OOOO I will have to try the mint, I'll send him off down the shops!!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
If you scroll back far enough, you will find topics under Oral Sex Discussion talking about the taste of cum and how to change it. In short, cum takes on the flavors of what you eat and drink. Smoking doesn't help the taste either. Avoid coffee, tea, and anything else that has caffeine in it. Eat sweet spices, like vanilla, or cinnamon, and fruits like pineapple to flavor the cum pleasantly. Avoid root crops, like onions, leeks, asparagus, beets, carrots, etc. Garlic is bad on the taste.

My wife and I played a game of trying to determine what each of us had to eat that morning, based on how our cum tasted that evening. We got very good.

You can flavor your own mouth with candies,( already suggested) or soda( also suggested) or your favorite ice cream toppings. Those flavors usually last long enough to affect the taste of his cum when you swallow. Fruit, like strawberried and whipped cream on his cock, to make fun out of eating him, are great, but turn about is not smart. As Mikayla has already indicated, sugar in the vagina can lead to yeast infections, that will shut down your sex life in a hurry and last for several days. That's a No-No, around here! When you explain that to your husband, he will get with the program quickly. Reward him.

Have fun.

Howard

We have tried to change the flavour, he drank 3 liters of pineapple juice but I did not notice that much of a difference to be honest!

I now suck him off quite regular and have now got used to it and pretty much got my technique down ;) He seems to like it a lot anyway!!!!

I've just recently bought a mint tin of those, "Adam & Eve oral sex mints" and I really like them! They kinda feel tingly while your sucking on them but afterwards I was able to take in all of my man (Which I've never quite been able to do) and I've asked him that before he cums let me know so I can take him wayy back in my throat so I don't have to taste it at all! They REALLY are great!