Official Community Forums Home

Car Sex Interrupted With Renee

Nuri

• Members

Also on Pretty Dirty

------------------

"There's a park nearby," she says, "just up the road on the left." I start the car and begin to drive. The prospect of sex is totally everywhere in my mind. I imagine what we'll be doing how it will feel. Renee undoes her pants and slides her hand down the front. "You don't mind if I give myself a little head start, do you?," she asks, settling back into her seat with a smile on her face.

I look down at her hand moving through the fabric in the dim light of the dash, "I don't mind at all," I tell her, turning by eyes back to the road for a moment. Inside my pants my dick is swelling. I can see here eyes are closed and she's smiling a little as we go. "A mile on the right," she sighs, pointing up the road with her free hand, "you'll see the sign, can't miss it."

The turn was dark and there was no sign. I almost missed it but Renee warned me it was fast approaching. I turned in and slowed way down, creeping along the dark wooded road looking for a place to park. Renee was not very much help as she was rubbing herself faster and was grinding herself against her hand, close to cumming.

I stopped the car right on the road to watch. I could see the muscles and tendons of her throat getting tight as she leaned her had back and began to moan loudly. I put the car into neutral and pulled the emergency break. I leaned over and began to kiss Renee's face. Her ass was bucking on the seat as we kissed. Under her breath she was asking me to fuck her.

I wanted to feel her pussy cumming around me. I put my seat all the way back and fought with my pants to get my dick out. At the same time she was pushing her pants down too, around her full ass and hips, and trying to make her way over to my lap. I fumbled with a condom as the cool skin of her ass brushed my thigh. The feeling of her against me was dizzying.

I reclined my seat all the way back. Renee handed me a rubber as she wiggled herself around me. I wanted to be inside her so bad. Finally, after no small effort, we were both naked from the waist down and had proper protection in place. Finally, after hours or waiting, I felt myself sliding into Renee. She leaned over me and my arms wrapped around her.

She rolled her hips on me, rubbing my dick with her pussy. I could feel her muscles contracting around me and could feel her hot breath on my face as we screwed. Her hips moved on my faster and faster - to sustain her orgasm and to bring me to mine. We I got closer I held her closer to my body - kissing her full and hard on the mouth.

What neither of us notice - in part because of our nearly horizontal position and what we were up to - was that the car had started to roll. In our efforts to bring our bodies together we'd released the emergency break. Our bodies, pressed together, moving together, hid the motion of the car until it was too late.

I could feel my balls tighten up as I was about to cum. But then came a lurch, a crash and a bang. The car had gone off the road at the bottom of a gentle hill. We'd hit a tree, stopped and had the airbag deploy. "Ouch," said Renee, as the airbag hit her in the back. Realizing what had happened, my dick withered. "Oh shit," I said, trying to crane my neck to to look around.

While we were still trying to orient ourselves to our new situation, a voice of OnStar chirped up. "Hello, this is Danielle from OnStar, are you all right? We see that you've had a collision with airbags and have alerted the local authorities - which are sending a response vehicle." I've never used this system and frankly didn't even realize I had it (was I paying for this somehow I wondered).

As I tried to press buttons the respond we saw blue lights flashing over the crest of the hill we'd just rolled down. "Oh great," I said under my breath to Renee, "this is all we need." She tried to roll off me but the deflated airbag had her. Before we could do anything a flashlight was shining in on us through the window.

A fresh-faced young cop was staring at us agog. "Um, you two OK?," he asked, doing his best (but failing) to look anywhere but at us. "Yeah, yeah, it's all good," I assured him. "I don't know," he said, walking around the front of the car, "you're not going to be driving this thing out of here tonight." I heard him call a tow.

Renee was finally sitting back in her seat and had managed to pull her pants back up. I was pulling mine up when the cop was back at the window. "I think I'll need your license and registration about now," he told me. I fished in my pants pocket and pulled out my wallet. I reached into the glovebox for my registration and passed him the paperwork.

"Are you both OK," he finally remembered to ask. We told him that we were and he suggested we get out of the car. For obvious reasons he wanted to conduct a field sobriety test. It had been a while since I'd had anything to drink so I passed it with flying colors. He had a clipboard in his hands and began collecting information on the accident.

"Now, ah, what was the cause of this here crash," he asked. He looked at the two of us sheepishly. "Well," I said puckishly - in a conspiratorial whisper - we were having sex when one of us hit the emergency break and he car rolled down the hill. Happens every day." He just nodded and took notes. The key detail out of the way he began questioning both of us on more mundane issues - names, addresses, DOB, etc.

His paperwork completed in lull, the rain began falling again in full force. The three of use clambered into his patrol car. "Look," he said looking at us in the rear-view mirror, "I'll take you to the station now. A truck's on the way for the car and we can arrange transport home fro the two of you from there." Both of us appreciated his kindness. "Look, I don't think I need to go into all the details of this for my report," he said.

Sitting in the back seat side-by-side, I felt Renee's head on my shoulder. She kissed my ear and whispered to me - "I feel bad that you didn't get off back there, let me finish you with my hand." She began stroking me through my pants again. "I still have the rubber on," I told her, "go crazy."

The cruiser began to roll and Renee's hand began stroking me faster. I pressed closer to her and kept my eyes focused on the rearview. She quietly unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. It was still wrapped in a condom. She giggled a little as she started to stroke it slowly and whispered to me that she'll leave it on so we don't make a mess.

I leaned back and took a deep breath as she rubbed me. There was something crazy and surreal about getting a hand job in the back of a police car. In fact, the whole night was surreal - meeting at the party, making out in front of the fire, getting a blowjob while we drove and the car date/accident. All these things passed through my mind as I closed my eyes.

It didn't take long for me to cum. I felt it filling the condom around me. As the officer stopped the car at the station, Renee shoved me back into my pants. He opened the door and Renee and I got out hand-in-hand, blushing as we walked into the police station. More paperwork ensued, as well as a call from the tow company.

With the formalities taken care of, Renee tells me she's called a cab. It was almost 3:00 and we were both completely beat. We went to her place, where the babysitter was sitting up waiting in the living room. (In all the excitement, Renee hadn't thought to call her.) She pays her and we have the quiet house to ourselves.

Things are suddenly a little awkward. Should we share her bed? Should I take the couch? She tells me there's a guest room and with the kids we decided that would probably be best. She showed me to the room and we kissed once more at the door. "You'll be here again," she said, showing me the room, "but not in here I hope."

Completely worn out, I undressed and fell fast asleep.