Official Community Forums Home

Spoiled I Am

nosleepnmesa

• Members

I went to the mail today and ran back to the house looking like a little kid with this package in my hand. Nope it wasn't new toys, but something from someone very special with a great heart.

I get in the house and knowing that in it was some earrings that Tyger had made. I opened the box and not only were they my favorite colors but they were PERFECT!!!!! Right lengh and all. Talk about one totally awesome lady!!!!!! Thing tonight I will have to put on my purple and black teddy with my earrings. ;) Let me tell you all she is one talented lady.

I bet she is very talented in alot of ways. ;)

HUGS

Tyger you made my day !!!!!

Aw, thanks hun. :kiss: I hope they bring you much happiness. I'm sure they'll look loverly on you.

• Members

I know, she is AWESOME!!! When I had my second baby boy, she sent me a nice card and some baby books! Totally surprised the crap out of me and made me feel the 'internet love!' Gotta love it!!!!

:D

Thank you for the compliments! I just like putting smiles on people that I'm close too.

• Members

That's nice of you Tyger. I've done a bit of jewelery myself. Some keychains, earrings, hair clips and such. I'd love to see some of your work. I work with a lot of leather and beads myself. I'd be willing to share some designs if you do this type of beadwork.

Thanks! I'm doing beaded earrings with glass for now. But I may holler at ya sometime about that!

I'll try and line some of my earrings up and take a pic. :)