Official Community Forums Home

Impulse Universal Wand

Tyger

SE2135-14-3main.jpg

Impulse Universal Wand

Bippity-boppity…..Oh! Impulse comes out with yet another unique design for a vibrator, and I couldn’t wait to try out this one’s spell capabilities. It comes with 2 pieces: the hard plastic vibe on the handle, & a silicone sleeve with nubbies all over the place. Let’s remember to use only water-based lubes when using the sleeve on the vibrator, ok?

As always, the “i5” means that this Impulse has 5 settings: 3 levels of pulses, and 2 speeds of vibes. 3+2=5.

The handle of the vibe reminds me a little of one of those toy gun handles, with the “pistol grips” & bumps on the sides. On one side of the handle, is the button that slides up and down for the different vibe settings, and a red light that goes on when the vibe is powered up. A bonus feature is that the vibe is on a swivel on the top of the handle, so it can actually be bent in 4 separate, locking settings, giving you a range from straight up, to a right angle, so you can adjust the vibe to the comfort of your hand and wrist.

I found the silicone sleeve works best if you kind of roll it on to the vibe’s shaft similarly as you would a condom. Then I pushed, rolled, and pushed some more, to get the sleeve looking more even. At first I didn’t think I was going to like the sleeve, since it did feel kinda odd just flappin’ around loose. Boy, was I wrong! On the vibe, it gives the shaft a more “jelly” feel to it. Once I got the nubbies on the sleeve all situated, I ran my hand over them, and I could really feel them, even though they’re only made out of soft silicone. And, the bristles at the top, well, you can’t comb your hair with them, but they sure do add to the sensations rather nicely.

The 9 volt battery this takes is hard to put in (not incl.). I really had to push hard to get it in, and it dented the top of the battery slightly. There’s a little piece of plastic that the designers made just a bit too long, so it adds a degree of difficulty to that. Plus, 9 volts (the square ones usually that are reserved only for the smoke alarm) aren’t a battery that is usually kept in private stocks much. But, once I got it in there, and turned it on, I realized this baby, though loud and NOT waterproof, had some great potential. I love strong vibes, and this Wand is living up to my high standards.

Turning it on, and rubbing it all over my clit and lips, the 6” shaft really gives some great vibes, and the positions that this thing can go in make it easier on my wrists. I felt the nubbies, and they felt GOOD!!! Then, using the bristles on the tip, I made my clit happy, giving myself a nice warm tingly feeling. I was excited enough to insert the toy easily, and thrust it in & out of my hot lips. The nubbies really did their work for me & my snatch, & I had a nice little orgasm. I need more direct clit stimulation to get off, so, it wasn’t mind-blowing, but it happened. So, the magic wasn’t as strong as I’d wished, but it was well worth the experimentation, and I’ll probably try and cast a spell with it again real soon.

Go for the magic

• Members

It looks like the female version of a switchblade. hahha ;) But I love impulse toys. Looks fun!

• Members

SE2135-14-3main.jpg

On first look, I was not at all sure how this toy would work. It comes in the straight forward position, so I looked at it initially like "huh? How will I manuever that!" But, as you can see from the picture, you can fold it or adjust it to make it look like a thin 'blowdryer' or you can slightly bend it. Whatever you want!

The little silicone, nubb-ilicious cover was a bit hard to get on. It sticks to itself and therefore, this makes it hard to slide over the end of the wand. I eventually won the battle and had my new toy ready for battery insertion. THis one take a 9-volt, which I do not have many of in the house. I stole on from our digital thermometer and got it in with some pushin' and pullin'. Now I was ready.

Toy washed - check; battery in - check; cover on - check. I checked out the vibration levels (seems there are 3 pulsation styles (pulsating, to rapid pulsating to constant high vibrations) and two vibro levels (low and high) then I was ready to test.

The first thing I noticed is that this toy is L O U D! If you are playing on the sly, this is NOT the toy for you. Luckily, I was solo playin' so I had plenty of time to ignore the noise. The vibrations levels are nice, and I found if I bent the toy slightly, then ran it up and down between my vaginal lips I got the most wonderfully, tickly sensation! The 'shaft' of the toy is about 6" long and that makes for more than enough length to slowly rub up and down your pleasure spots! I noticed at this point that the tip of the sleeve has 'bristles' - which I found a bit too harsh for direct clitoral play. I unrolled the sleeve and tried this baby out nakkid! I liked the smooth texture better and gave myself one hell of a clitoral O. I then changed the angle a bit more to go for the penetration. This toy is hard plastic, so there is not much give to it. I found it pleasurable enough to deliver another O with variations of penetration and clitoral stimulation. It is not a wide toy (about 1.25 " or so) so it will appeal to a wide variety of 'users.'

I can see this item being handy for couple play! It would be nice to have my hubby playing with this from between my legs. This will be my next feat - opening myself up to him and this wand! This would be a great toy for any type user - new or ecxperienced - and definitely was 'universal' to my pleasure!

Universal Pleasure Wand