Official Community Forums Home

G-spot ?

becca011906

• Members

Ok i have read the sex ed atrical from mikalya and it' so informitive, my dh read some of it he's a skimmer and then just says tell me what i need to do! LOL He's so great! So we start with lots of foreplay he finds the spot, i found the stop as well. started clit stimulation myself and had an clit Orgasm he said he could feel it swelling a little. then it started to get really uncomfortable, once in a rare while i'd feel the "i gotta pee" thing but mostly it was just not comfortalbe at all... no pain but no fun either. we stoped and started just intercourse for a while in the X possition so it was still hitting the spot and also a little more comfy until i got dissy from blood rushing to my head ! LOL got a few pilliows and we did it that way a little longer. then back to the fingers in the stimulation and same feeling alittle uncomfortable... for a while, then I couldn't take it any more... back to intercourse doggy w/ clit stimulation. i had a great clit Orgasm again... and i was just done... i'm not so good at multi orgasms so that was 2 and he was doen so was i.... but then i went ot the bathroom to clean up grabbed the towl and noticed almost like a pee sesation again and some liquide on the towl, not his cum but it was coming from the front, so i though i just need to pee sat down but couldn't pee had to push down to get the feeling gone, and it was clear liquid no order... maybe i should have kept up a little longer and had the big O but i didn't like the feeling... My hubby wants to try again b/c he really want to see the ejacluation coming from me... he seemed a little let down and thinking he couldn't 'get me too' till i reminded him that he did get me to have two great clit orgasms when usally i only have one and i wasn't at all expecting to have a G-spot O on the first try we'll try again another time no biggy so he didn't care so much after that! Guys and ego i swear drives me nuts some times!

• Members

Yes, what happened is your gland filled with the fluid, was getting close to releasing, and then you stopped so it had to come out. I will bet if you had gone for one more O it would have come out.

Many times women describe the first G-Spot orgasms - or G-Spot play - as uncomfortable. This is a VERY sensitive spot. It is hard to stimulate it without some major sensations. I think as you get used to it, it will get better. Just like when you were a kid and started masturbating and noticed the build-up was almost painful - same thing here! It is the pleasure / pain prinicple.

Try again and let us know what you think!

• Members

I was thinking that's what might have happended... damn it!!!! I think i need to invest in some toys for some help one of the times we stoped the finger playing was b/c he's arm was getting tired and almost to the point of cramping... off to read some reviews of toys... our vibrating toy was damaged in our home... go figure not the china my dang vibrater gets broke! LOL I think it would have helped getting one more clit orgasm maybe a bullet type toy and a Gspot toys!

• Members

Yes get a gspot toy, it will give him a break, but from what you describe to what I experience that would have been a gspot orgasm.

It happens to me when we purposely do it. And next time bring two towels because what comes out can be a lot of fluid.

• Members

thanks for the suggestions adian, we will do that... I think we'lll give it a try tonight since dh worked all weekend we haven't seen eachother much at all so we are going to both be pretty ready for some action! LOL

iha i guess I just want to atleast have a gspot O before i decide that i'm happy the way things are, i mean how do you know unless up get the next step up... maybe i'll hate the whole experiance but how do i know if it's never happend...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Gspot orgasms for me are so much more intense. my husband has become quite adept at stimulating mine and I love it. Good luck! And there's no such thing as a bad orgasm, they may be different but they're all good.