Official Community Forums Home

After The Silver Bullet

Mark55

More information is needed before I (at least) make any sort of recommendations.

Such as:

Have you used any other sort of sex toys before? If not, then there's a whole wide world of experimentation out there for you!

She needs to learn her preferences, such as dildos (no vibes), or vibrators, dual actions, then there are what kind of materials will she prefer? Jelly, rubber, cyberskin, silicone......and what size? Does she like feeling full, or is it the shape, or it can be a mix of shape AND size.....

Just saying "what toy should be used next" doesn't give any useful info after a bullet. There is no set checklist one goes down after using a bullet. It all depends on what the person sees and thinks (s)he may like. It's all a matter of personal preference darlin'.

My best advise would be to shop around together, and have her look at different things, whether it be here, or at a local adult toy store, so she can see things in person. But remember, most of which you see in a store, you can get here....and TooTimid has their year guarantee. That's something you won't find in a local adult store!

Just remember, you can always use the bullet with another toy as well, especially for clit stimulation.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful yet. Please update if you can. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If your wife is interested in trying something else, maybe look online together to see what might interest her. Take her to an adult toy store, let her look them over that way, then come back to TooTimid.com and place an order.

Myself I love the silver bullet, both for clitoral stimulation and inside with hubby inside of me. You'll enjoy the vibrations as well. Also remember when using toys, use plenty lube.

DOn't know if this helps, just wanted to add my .02..

Take care and happy shopping.

Even though she moaned more than usual when the silver bullet was applied, it is not something she wants. End of story.