Official Community Forums Home

Need An Opinion On My First Sex Toy

• Members

I just bought "Gina Lynn's Vibrating Chubby Teaser" on here and I hope I chose wisely... should be arriving in a few days, I've never had one before... I've always wanted one but have always been too chicken, anyone's thoughts?

• Members

I don't know if anyone on here owns that item, but I think maybe you should do the review for us. I know that I can offer no advice other than, sure that looks like a good purchase. I don't know if it will last long, or if it is long enough to please you in all the right spots, ect.. So my advice is test it out for about a week, then write on here what your thoughts are on the Chubby Teaser.....

• Members

You know, I don't have that toy...so I too am interested in a review. I do know that I can highly recommend any of the dual action toys, specifically the rabbit! That sucker is absolutely, positively the best vibrator in my toy chest. I have tried many....I mean many...and that little baby will do it for my in 10 seconds or less every time! I highly recommend it. Hey, I wonder if they need a spokeswoman?

:P

Mikayla

• Members

LOL, I had to go look and see what it was. Personally, I"m not too fond of "nubbies" on my toys. Sometimes I find them too hard and irritating. Let us know how they are!

So many toys, so little time. :D

• Members

Ok...my turn to weigh in on this one.

As you can see by the replies, there are many ways to go with sex toys. My dirty girl is a bit shy about going to an Adult shop to buy such things. I'm not. Since her old rubber dick was showing signs of extreme wear and tear I volunteered to go and get her some new toys.

I knew she enjoyed her rubber dildo and that it was her only source of penetration since her husband doesn't touch her at all. A shiny new fat rubber dick was at the top of the list.

When I was looking around the store I was getting dizzy from the variety of toy types, dildos, viberators, plugs, etc... so I bought one of everything I thought she would like.

I got her one of the High Tech Cyberskin dongs, looks and feels like a real cock. It's about 8" long and not too fat.

I got her one of the regular old hard plastic vibrators you see in the Spencers Gifts catalog, about 7" long and tapered.

I got her a set of butt plugs. A small but very powerful vibrator called a Bullitt for her clit. I got her a G spot vibrator. A strap-on harness for the Cyberskin dong. (She wanted that to be able to give me a reaming)

I got her one of the Egg vibes that has a cord and controller where she can stick the Egg any place she likes and set the controler to her desire.

I spent nearly $400.00 and had enough to fill a small suitcase.

We've done all sorts of things with each of these toys and had great fun.

When she's alone she likes to put the regular hard plastic vibe or the butt plug in her ass and the Cyberskin dong in her pussy while she goes at her clit with the Bullitt. Says she cums forever that way.

She loves to put the bullitt in her pussy on High while I fuck her tight ass. It feels really cool to bump into that thing as I thrust. I can feel it as though it's in the same chute.

She loves to use the butt plug on me before she straps on the Cyberskin dong and gives my ass the same as I give hers.

You see there are so many toys you can choose from depending on your needs.

I would suggest being open and creative with each toy and try new things with new toys.

Always keep them clean! Have fun and be safe.

JR

• Members
Ok...my turn to weigh in on this one.

As you can see by the replies, there are many ways to go with sex toys. My dirty girl is a bit shy about going to an Adult shop to buy such things. I'm not. Since her old rubber dick was showing signs of extreme wear and tear I volunteered to go and get her some new toys.

I knew she enjoyed her rubber dildo and that it was her only source of penetration since her husband doesn't touch her at all. A shiny new fat rubber dick was at the top of the list.

When I was looking around the store I was getting dizzy from the variety of toy types, dildos, viberators, plugs, etc... so I bought one of everything I thought she would like.

I got her one of the High Tech Cyberskin dongs, looks and feels like a real cock. It's about 8" long and not too fat.

I got her one of the regular old hard plastic vibrators you see in the Spencers Gifts catalog, about 7" long and tapered.

I got her a set of butt plugs. A small but very powerful vibrator called a Bullitt for her clit. I got her a G spot vibrator. A strap-on harness for the Cyberskin dong. (She wanted that to be able to give me a reaming)

I got her one of the Egg vibes that has a cord and controller where she can stick the Egg any place she likes and set the controler to her desire.

I spent nearly $400.00 and had enough to fill a small suitcase.

We've done all sorts of things with each of these toys and had great fun.

When she's alone she likes to put the regular hard plastic vibe or the butt plug in her ass and the Cyberskin dong in her pussy while she goes at her clit with the Bullitt. Says she cums forever that way.

She loves to put the bullitt in her pussy on High while I fuck her tight ass. It feels really cool to bump into that thing as I thrust. I can feel it as though it's in the same chute.

She loves to use the butt plug on me before she straps on the Cyberskin dong and gives my ass the same as I give hers.

You see there are so many toys you can choose from depending on your needs.

I would suggest being open and creative with each toy and try new things with new toys.

Always keep them clean! Have fun and be safe.

JR

Oh, I think we have met Santa Claus, did the sexshop-salesman have an orgasm as wll?

Kisses Silvia

• Members
Oh, I think we have met Santa Claus, did the sexshop-salesman have an orgasm as wll?

Kisses Silvia

No. He didn't have an orgasm. The sales guy only gave me a wink and a nod. Probably thinking I was going to use them all myself. What's funny is I have bought sex toys for a number of women that I have never been involved with as well as buying them for my wife and lovers. Very recently, at my wife's request, I bought a dildo vibe for one of the girls my wife works with. A very sexy 36 yr. old Chinese woman with new boobs who's divorced and not seeing anyone. Like a lot of women she and all of the other girls that work with my wife are not going to walk into an Adult Bookstore for such things so I am only happy to help.

TTFN

JR

• Members

well what the heck, I'll write a brief review... it's a tad too small and barely vibrates, I was a little disappointed, but I think I'll still use it from time to time... I just stuck it in to my cunt and turned it on while I played with my clit like I normally do to enjoy myself... and I think it may have increased my normal pleasure only slightly... on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I'd rate this maybe a 6... but what do I know? It is my first ever toy, thanks for the feedback everyone... I might have to look into the rabbit thingy... :unsure:

You know, I don't have that toy...so I too am interested in a review. I do know that I can highly recommend any of the dual action toys, specifically the rabbit! That sucker is absolutely, positively the best vibrator in my toy chest. I have tried many....I mean many...and that little baby will do it for my in 10 seconds or less every time! I highly recommend it. Hey, I wonder if they need a spokeswoman?

:P

Mikayla

Wait, which Rabbit? I think there's about 4 different kinds...