Official Community Forums Home

Perils Of Masturbation?

yurekrutz

Through high school, college and marriage my most consistent sexual partner has been my right hand. As I get older I'm finding it increasingly difficult to reach ejaculation whether through intercourse or masturbation. A friend said she thought I might have injured myself through my masturbatory technique. In other words, she thinks I might have choked my chicken too hard. I've never heard of masturbation being detrimental except in cases of people inserting things in themselves in ways that caused physical damage. Anybody have any thoughts or information about this?

• Members

My only thought as far as damage is concerned is if you developed callouses on your penis. There is a small area at the base of mine where I get eczema sometimes in the winter and the skin is a bit thicker there and not as sensitive. Have you had your prostate checked to make sure it isn't enlarged?

• Members

I don't think we have heard your lady friend complain. Even if you had damaged yourself it seems to be working in your favor. Roll with it!

I don't think we have heard your lady friend complain. Even if you had damaged yourself it seems to be working in your favor. Roll with it!

I don't think you're understanding what I'm talking about. In the last year I've been able to ejaculate during intercourse 3 times. I've never reached ejaculation from oral sex. I don't think this falls into "roll with it" territory.

What may be happening, is that your friend is probably right, but not for what you are thinking. You may have "choked your chicken too much". Meaning that you're used to a certain pressure around your cock, and built up a preference for that pressure. Usually, men grip their cocks rather firmly when masturbating. More pressure than a woman's vagina, and mouth can give. Do you engage in anal sex? You may be able to ejaculate that way, since the anus is definitely more tighter than a vagina/mouth.

My recommendation is to stop masturbating for a while. Get your cock "lonely for attention", and wait and see. If you can ejaculate & urinate without pain, and don't have any noticable lumps, and pass your physicals (which probably include colonoscapies), well, I'm no medical expert by any means, but I would say your cock's under too much "pressure".

• Members
I don't think you're understanding what I'm talking about. In the last year I've been able to ejaculate during intercourse 3 times. I've never reached ejaculation from oral sex. I don't think this falls into "roll with it" territory.

In that case I would have to I agree there may be something wrong there.