Official Community Forums Home

Newbie Here

Hello Everyone, I am a newbie here...I have been registered for a while but haven't written anything. I am a bit nervous but everyone seems very friendly. :)

I am so excited as I finally placed my first order yesterday and can't wait for my new toys! I ordered the Bath-Time Bunny (after reading all the great reviews - thanks for the reviews) and the powerful sparkling vibrating egg. I look forward to trying them out as soon as I get them.

Thanks for all the great information sharing. I appreciate it.

Cheers

• Members

Welcome to the forums. There's really no need to feel intimidated since we are all here to learn more about ourselves and each other! Dive in where you feel comfortable!

• Members

Welcome to the forum. I am rather new also and everyone has been terrific. They are very welcoming.

• Members

Welcome!!! It took me a while to join in and start posting but now I feel very comfortable here and love the forums. I have learned a lot and my mind has been opened to new thought, ideas and techniques from what I've read! I'm sure my new SO will appreciate it!

I was nervous the first time I ordered but not now!!!!!!! I look forward to the next box to arrive!!!!!!!!! My SO is anxious to see all my toys and play with them!!!!

I hope you enjoy the forum, the items you order and getting to know people here!!!!