Official Community Forums Home

Studded Paddle...

Mikayla1

• Members

Oh man, was I doin' cartwheels when I pulled THIS item out of my box. An 11" long, 2' wide, leather, studded paddle! Oh momma, just touching it made my blood boil! Hit me baby one more time.....

GK19137main.jpg

My hubby and I love paddles, whips and the like so this little baby goes perfectly in our toy box. I decided to use it right away and I wanted my ass to be the recipient of some nice, soft (and hard) spankin'! I gave it to my hubby and told him to 'use it as he saw fit' - and he took it with that look in his eyes.

We began our night of fun by me giving him some good oral attention. I found myself kneeling next to him on the bed, with my butt toward his face and my mouth (obviously) on his cock. I was just enjoying what I was doing and then I felt the light 'tap' of the paddle on my butt! I began to engulf his cock more eagerly, knowing what was coming...*Smaaackkkk* - another hit my behind! My hubby motioned for me to sort of spread my legs, while I kept on with the oral. I felt the paddle caressing my shaven snatch and was gushing just thinking about it. A quick, light tap on my clit made me explode into orgasm!

As I continued to pleasure my hubby - he continued to 'punish' me for doing such a GREAT job. He alternated smacking my ass with rubbing my clit - until I had so many orgasms I had to beg him to get inside me! If you are a lover of a little punishment - this little paddle will do you right! I will warn, it can sting quite a bit if you hit your lover too hard - so please keep that in mind during your play time!

This paddle served up some seductive justice for me - and now has a permanent spot in my nighstand drawer! Oh yeah baby, hit me one more time...and another...and ANOTHER...and A N O T H E R!

STUDded Paddle

• Members
That pattle looks H-O-T ! Nice review ;)

I saw a paddle at a local store with a heart shape on it and I thought of buying it and sticking my sons name on it. While it may be a nice sex toy, it reminded me of the paddles they had when I was in school 20 plus years ago with the holes drilled in them. Need one that smarts without leaving a mark when the kid misbehaves but at the same time can be used for punishing the wife also for being good. Double duty. Anyone ever use their toys to punish the kids?

Just wondering about that one

Glenn

*Spank Me* I've been a very bad girl! LOL B)

• Members
*Spank Me* I've been a very bad girl! LOL B)

I'd love to but I doubt my wife would appreciate it

Glenn

• Members

You know, it is funny you say that because I saw this and thought it might be a good deterent for some children (personally, I do not believe in spanking my children, just my view). I can say that this would hurt way too much to be used on a child. Stick to the hand I guess! :D

• Members
You know, it is funny you say that because I saw this and thought it might be a good deterent for some children (personally, I do not believe in spanking my children, just my view). I can say that this would hurt way too much to be used on a child. Stick to the hand I guess! :D

LOL

You spank each for pleasure but not the children? Not sure how to handle that one( just teasing with you, not picking on you).

We'll I guess it all how you use it, the main thing is it hurts when needed and not leave a mark. The one I saw at the shop was cute to hang on a wall, I dont think anyone would have thought of it as a sex toy(didnt have that sex you look) and you can leave it out and know one would embarressingly question you when people come over and find it.

It was wooden and had this heart shape on it, the heart was red of course.

But I want one that makes a real loud whap sound, you know loud enough to scare the kid and any of his friends or siblings you hear it so they will know they can be next if they cross that line. A great deterent, so I won't have to worry about having to swing it much.

Glenn