Official Community Forums Home

Couple Friendly Toys And Cock Rings

• Members

My husband and I are somewhat new to the toys and we're finding out what we like and don't like.

What we like are bullets, we can use these between us during intercourse as well as he can use them on me solo and I can use them on him.

We are exploring our first cock ring(s) and wanted to know if they really are great for sex. He's concerned he'll get numb I think or it's going to pinch him and I guess we don't know what to expect until we try it.

For those of you that use toys together, what's your best recommendations and ideas for things that he will enjoy as much as I will?

I love bullets and the pocket rock-it and just I suppose we are looking for him to have fun too.

I'd like to hear from men and women on what you both like to use during foreplay and intercourse, we're looking to keep sex fun but really are both pretty much newbie toy people.

• Members

We've used a couple of cock rings now and they don't tend to make you numb or anything and they do keep you harder longer. The main thing to remember is that you don't want to keep them on for more than about 20 minutes. The Tie Your Own Cock Ring might be a good idea for the guy who's worried about things being too tight. My wife and I absolutely loved it. As far as toys that both of us use, well, flavored lubes make blow jobs more enjoyable for her and when she uses an egg or bullet while she's doing it I've had dizzy spells. I would suggest Sophia's Petite Treat. Those are my suggestions and what work for me.

Thurisas.

I agree with Thurisas on the cockrings, and so does my hubby. So long as you don't leave the cockring on for more than 20 min, he should be fine, and they work for my hubby. Vibrating ones can be fun for BOTH parties too, though cockrings/couple's rings tend to enhance the man's sensitivity, and hardness, so the woman reaps the benefits of that too!!

Most any toy can be fun for both people. My hubby use to be the kind that thought sex toys were for those that have a less-than-stellar sex life, and that if you have a good or great one, you don't NEED to use toys. I told him that it's kinda like the accessories he put on his truck. Did he NEED to put a new muffler on a brand new truck, to make it sound louder? No, but it's fun to enhance it, right? Exactly. So, when used either solo, or together, sex toys can be fun either way.

Now, my hubby LOVES to use vibrators/dildos on me. He loves pounding me, and able to get right up in there and SEE it, while he's doing it. Slapping in a lil oral now and again too!! :P So, even though I'm the one getting penatrated, he's having a lot of fun too.

There's also things like Thur mentioned, such as oral gels and edible lubes that you can rub all over, torture and tease with.

If your man is into anal sex, there's another realm of possibilites for both of you too!!

• Members

The only thing I would add on the cock ring is he might want to trim the pubs first. My first experience with a ring was great until I went to take it off :o:wacko: Ooooouuuuuuccccchhhhh! I trimmed after that and my wife loved that so much that now I am bare and love it.

As far as anything else we would suggest is GLASS, GLASS, and GLASS, there is nothing like it. I bought my wife her first about 6 months ago, and now we are up to 5 different pieces. I would suggest the Swirly G first, it is our favorite.

Swirly G

Hope this helps. Have fun!

P.S. It is still one of your best reviews Tyger “Ascendio-Retractum” LOL

Thank you Hannibal!! :P

• Members

Not a silly question. The ring goes around the penis and the scrotum, it restricts the blood flow. They are safe for short periods of time (20-30 mins), but if you leave them on for too long they can cause damage. ie impotence

• Members

Do all rings go around the scrotum? I don't want to risk harming my husband. It's not worth it no matter how good it may feel for me or for him. Now I'm a little afraid to try it. We were looking for a ring that would just maybe encircle his penis with a mini vibe for me.

• Members
I just reviewed one that my husband and I really enjoyed and it only fit around the shaft

clit flicker

Froggy ty for the link, I did see the review and that one is peaking our interest. I just don't want to cause him pain or damage kwim?