Official Community Forums Home

How To Help Hubby Understand

geriniz

• Members

well here is the problem i love anal but everytime me and hubby try and to it i get upset with him because for one he don't understand that he needs to slow down and use more lube and work up to it. his idea of working up to it is using his finger for a couple of minutes then inserting his dick inside of me..i have actually stressed my concerns to him but it has seemed to not work..i have no problem when i play alone so i am not sure if its cuz im not relaxed or if he is doing something wrong....I took it upom my self in the past 2 days i have placed 2 different orders from TT i got a whole bunch of toys for anal and for him as well.. i may try going to the store and buy some differnet lube to see if that will work better for him. so if anyone can give me some advice about this i am sure it will work.

• Members

You need to tell him that he is the reason for this problem. I have seen and heard where many men think that one or strokes means a woman is hot and bothered and would do anything to b etaken by them. NOT TRUE. Most men seem to think they are irresistable and are allowed to continue being ignorant because they have a dick between their ears. It is very much left to you ladies to at least try to re-educate these idiots. An education from the Penthouse Letters forum is equivalent to a 6th grade drop-out. Buy the man a Playboy or something!

• Members
You need to tell him that he is the reason for this problem. I have seen and heard where many men think that one or strokes means a woman is hot and bothered and would do anything to b etaken by them. NOT TRUE. Most men seem to think they are irresistable and are allowed to continue being ignorant because they have a dick between their ears. It is very much left to you ladies to at least try to re-educate these idiots. An education from the Penthouse Letters forum is equivalent to a 6th grade drop-out. Buy the man a Playboy or something!

i just had to laugh about this and i have even tried to get myself ready for him to take over and he still manages to screw it up. i mean i really really enjoy anal but he just screws it up..and i know it has got to be him because i never had this problem with previous partners. so i am going to try and talk to him tonight over dinner lol again and see what happens..i have found that if we talk outside of the bedroom it helps better than if we were in the bedroom..

• Members

That talk outside the bedroom is something I have seen mostly in Howard's posts. But even I can find a lot of reasons t agree with the thought process that brought him to that point. It surely could not hurt to try another tactic if the one you are using isn't working for you. I hope you find a way to work through the current problems even if you have to find one that is off the beaten path. If that be the case please share your solution with us so that we will one more productive way to help others!

• Members

no problem i am off to the bedroom to try some new techniques maybe we will start in the shower..and then take it to the bedroom.

Silicone lubes are best with anal play, so long as you're not using silicone toys. The silicone lubes stay slicker, longer. He needs to understand, that, even if you ARE excited by anal play, the anus doesn't self-lubricate when you're sexually excited, like your vagina does. Make sure he understands that lubrication is extremely important when engaging in anal sex. Saliva (spitting) doesn't count, cuz saliva dries stuff out. And water-based lubes are OK, if that's all you have, but they do dry out eventually. And if you don't use enough, then, well, you're back to your same problem....dryness.

I hope that helped a bit.

• Members
Be direct with him, and be forceful. "learn THIS, or you will not get THAT."

well i tried that with something else before but it didn't work too well.. but thanks ill try again

• Members

What worked for us, when my husband first tried anal I was furious and moved myself

to the couch. It took a couple years before he even got close to that area again!! When

he did it was just rubbing and finally finger insertion. I liked that so much I wanted more

but every single time we tried he was pushing and going so fast it hurt like he##. I

finally talked to a friend about it and she gave me great advice!! Take control and use

lots of lube. I waited until I had to get him up for work to try my plan, I started to give

him a Bj, lubed myself up, lubed him up. Then in the spoon postion I grabbed him and

slid him inside me. He was shocked, that first time did not last long!! We have enjoyed it

ever since but I always grab him and take control if I don't he still tries rushing and doing

the whole jab jab thing LOL!! good luck finding a way to get through to your man. Mine is

still in training!!!!!!!!

• Members

Do what he is doing to you to him... see how HE likes it! :lol:

• Members

My husband and I love anal, and what works best for us it the spoon position, moving to doggie. I'm really lucky that he isn't the jab jab kind of man. He goes very slow, lots and lots of lube and lets me direct how fast and deep. If he didn't I would not be engaging in it.

• Members

well here is the scoop not that it is almost 1 AM..we layed in bed after having a discussion about anal and he wanted to go to sleep as he wasn't feeling well..i layed there and huffed and puffed because i already had myself mentally perpared for the anal adventure tonight..so then i layed and cuddled with him for a bit and let myself relax knowing that me doing this would turn him on dispite him being sick. so next thing i know he puts my hand down there and starts to rub his cock!! so i was like ok i will go with the flow, i played for a bit then i started to give him a BJ. he slides his hand down my back and SLOWLY starts rubbing me,then he fingered my already dripping pussy got his fingers wet and inserted one very slowly...by this time i was on my knees sucking on him...he then started to move his finger in and out slowly and next thing i know he is up to 2 fingers inside..i then intensely suck harder and harder i basically gave him the best BJ he has had from me in a long while..while all of this is happening in a few breaths that i had i said baby i want you to fuck me in my a$$ and he said "not tonight" so i intently stopped what i was doing and slid his fingers out and layed down on my pillow and started to go to sleep!!! So he turns to me and says ok maybe i do want my cock inside of that nice tight a$$ of yours tonight as i have not been in there in a very long time..SO I GRABBED THE LUBE AND HANDED IT TO HIM. i said you know how to use this so apply lots and lots of it..he did so i got onto my knees at first and put the head of his cock at my rim and i told him if he for one minute jabs it inside of me without lettig me be in control i will lay down and go to sleep and you will never get this chance again....he agreed so i slowly inserted it deeply and waited for a minute for the pain to subside and then i moved in and out slowly working myself up to letting him fuck me...once i was comfortable i turned over on my back and rubbed my clit while he fucked me slowly..he then picked up speed a little bit and omg i must of had like 10 O's in 2 mins once he started to really fuck me.so i will leave the rest to your imiganiton....lets just say i am sure the neighbors heard my screams of extascy....

NOTE TO SELF!! I SHOULD LET HIM DO THIS MORE OFTEN AS HE IS SOUND ASLEEP LIKE A BABY RIGHT NOW!!!

so thanks everyone for the advice and i know that some of you will read this and have to get off just like i will probally have to tomorrow..I hope my new toys arrive soon i cant wait to have DP once again with a new toy!!!

if anyone wants me to actually write this into a full blown story let me know and i am sure i can work on it and make it better and i also have some other ideas that would make good stories..i have a awesome naughty and kinky mind that can think about anything and make it into something sexual....

SO THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE AND I AM HERE AND I AM GOING TO BECOME A MORE ACTIVE MEMBER AND POST MORE OFTEN....

• Members

yea i did get the point across i guess i have to start to do that more often...well we will see what if anyting happens tonight..im not sure how he is going to feel but we will see. i unfortunalty dont have a vibrator right now as the one i had my hubby's friend found and lets just say it got stuck to the roof of a car and flew off but not to worry i have like 3 coming in the mail for TT....YAY i cant wait i check the box everyday for them but nothing yet..

thanks for all the help..

• Members
Yeah! Glad to hear you'll be active and posting more. I did anal last night, my call too. I use a gel toy to warm up but couldn't find it so just went for it. ( It was tucked down in the waterbed) I don't really have much 'pain'... have you tried using a vibe on your clit while your inserting him? Helps me out bunches!

Guess you got your point across to your man LOL!! Good 4U!

Nymph;)

I do the same, a vibe on the clit just gets me going and makes it easier for him to enter me. We're heading for a planned anal tonight. :)

• Members

have fun and enjoy it...i almost forgot to tell that if the towel wasnt under me the bed would have been soaked badly...the towel caught it all..