Official Community Forums Home

How To Use My New Anal Starter Kit

its1013

• Members

hi all,

could use our advise here. i just ordered the anal starter kit and it's HERE!. have been getting REALLY turned on thinking about anal with a beau. i'm not sure how/when to use the butt plug and how often should i use the other toys. what should i expect?

thanks in advance for any assistance.

• Members

OK, so you have your anal kit and are excited - you would think you are ready...but you aren't! I didn't hear anything about lube - do you have LUBE? Good lube, lots of lube? If so, then you are ready...sort of. Are you feeling like you are comfortable with your BF? Do you trust that he will obey the laws of anal? If so THEN you may be ready.

My advice: be very, very aroused. Take your time and start with finger, then small vibe or plug. Do NOT start out with a large plug. Use lots of lube, go slow, enjoy the sensations. Then, when you have gotten comfortable with that, you can move on to other things. Anal beads might look easy to use, but they aren't. Read up on them. IN fact, read my article on anal sex and that may help you to get all the information that I am trying to tell you here.

Good luck, have fun and let us know how it goes!!

Is it the Julie Ashton's Anal Starter Kit? If so, we have this one, and it comes with some wonderful Doc Johnson's Anal Lube, which I can personally attest to being one of the best anal lubes we've tried!! It lasts, safe, and very helpful!!

Use the plugs as you feel you want too. There is no set time limit, or a limit/goal as to when you should use what. If something is feeling really good, and you're adventurous, try a larger size. Go slow, relax, and just try and really really relax your anal muscles. Yes, it SOUNDS easy to do, but it sometimes can take a little to actually DO it. Breathe, relax, and LUBE!!

Good luck!

• Members

Tyger, Mikayla and Howard,

it's the Taylor Wane kit I ordered from your site. I promise to be a good girl and use lots of lube. Thanks so much. Howard the details are great and thanks again to all 3 on the tips on relaxing and yes Mikayla I did read your article.

• Members
Tyger, Mikayla and Howard,

it's the Taylor Wane kit I ordered from your site. I promise to be a good girl and use lots of lube. Thanks so much. Howard the details are great and thanks again to all 3 on the tips on relaxing and yes Mikayla I did read your article.

You better, and don't have any dry spots on the toys that are not lubed. You'll know why when you do.

AAAGHHHHHHHHHHH

If I here that later, I'll know it you

Glenn

I have to go get my butt lubed also because my wife promised to give it to me todat

• Members

Khee, khee. Thanks Glenn. Go man, go. Did you check the local ordinances in J'ville to make sure you're not breaking any laws! ha, ha. I recently learned that only two years ago here in Georgia the legislature legalized anal sex even between consenting adults. Amazing.

later,

• Members
Khee, khee. Thanks Glenn. Go man, go. Did you check the local ordinances in J'ville to make sure you're not breaking any laws! ha, ha. I recently learned that only two years ago here in Georgia the legislature legalized anal sex even between consenting adults. Amazing.

later,

We'll if it is we both going to jail because I did her and she did me. In the slammer, I think I gaurenteed to get it again. If that happens and it is against the law I might have a lawsuit against the city. But they might come back and toss it out saying "he enjoyed himself during the ass swab as we tried to collect dna".

We'll at least I know I safe to do it in georgia, it just a hop skip and a jump to the state line

Glenn

• Members

Glenn,

visiting a sex site at 6:58 am on a Sunday! You RANDY BUGGER! You should go to church! BTW, that bra doesn't fit you. The ladies at Victoria's Secret will help you find the correct cup size! khee, khee.

later,

• Members
Glenn,

visiting a sex site at 6:58 am on a Sunday! You RANDY BUGGER! You should go to church! BTW, that bra doesn't fit you. The ladies at Victoria's Secret will help you find the correct cup size! khee, khee.

later,

Not many church doors open up around here at 6:58 am, well unless your catholic maybe, in this town. I doubt many have crawled out of bed to get ready for sunday school which starts art 9:45 am. Some churches serve coffee and doughnuts.

No the bra been giving me a hard time but the panties feel great, especially the wifes pink yoga pants. Visit my myspace and see me in them in the christmas photo album(myspace.com/bakersjax)

Glenn