Official Community Forums Home

The Free Clitoral Stimulator

jennycherie

• Members

The multi-speed clitoral stimulator that is part of the free offer looks interesting but I can't find a description of it anywhere. anyone have this toy already?

nobody knows anything about this?

anybody? anybody? Buehler? Buehler?

Hi Cherie,

lol, classic movie.

This is a new product and we didn't start shipping them out until this past Tuesday. It is a couple of inches tall, includes batteries, is multi-speed and is pretty powerful. Meaghan and Emily said they were surprised at the power for such a little fellow.

I hope this info helps.

Rob

thanks for the info - do you know if it is a vibrator or a "sucker"?

It's a strong multi-speed vibrator. It is not a SUCKER.

Rob

• Members

i odered this and will be happy to let you know how it works soon as I find more batteries. the ones that came in mine are dead.

• Members

Oh My Gosh, I received last week's free clitoral vibrator and all I can say is WOW.. I went to pick it up witht he rest of the toys and thought, heck, lets see how good this baby works. I was not expecting the orgasm I got it. It was a quickie I gave myself and wow it is packed with a wallop of power. That night I brought it out to use with my hubby and he also got off on the vibrations he felt through me. The only con was, the batteries died to quickly. No problem there, we always keep a supply of different types..

Thanks again for the offers...

Ms cplforfun2 :P

• Members

my informal review of this item is --- it is great! This thing was soo good it made me squirt without having my g-spot touched! And that was a shocking 1st for me. I bet in the 5-10 min he played with that on my clit I had about 5-6 OH MYs!

i would also add that you should keep the little red plastic circle that comes in the place that the batteries go. It is so you can keep batteries in there and the vibe not go off on its own and run your batteries down.

• Members

I received the clitoral stimulator yesterday. Hubby and I played with it last night and it was pretty good. I didn't get off with it, had to bring in my most reliable one, but I used it with the cream that it came with, so I think it was almost too much sensation...if that's even possible ;) .